Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

The question I have is if it caps, and at what point. Because even though it does .86 dmg/point of focus, that’s not horrid dmg if you have, say 10k focus. And will it crit? It’s not the best lux but I could definitely see uses for it.
10k focus .-.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The question I have is if it caps, and at what point. Because even though it does .86 dmg/point of focus, that’s not horrid dmg if you have, say 10k focus. And will it crit? It’s not the best lux but I could definitely see uses for it.
10k focus .-.
Obviously that’s not possible :). But just saying. If it scales on ice magic ability, that’s completely different.

Update, heres what the ring does with 787 focus and 565 ice magic.
The skill is a minute long cooldown and has a 1 second cast time(like real ice shards)
Your ice ability has 0 effect on the damage btw. Its only focus.
If you check the image again the skill specifically says it uses the ice magic ability. I can't quote it and I don't know how to get the attachement myself so you'll have to scroll up. I guess you could check specifically if the ability does increase the damage, but it would make no sens to put ice magic in the description if it had no effect on the skill.
We checked on my server. A mage tried to use the mini lure ring Vs a dg druid with more focus. The dg druid had a stronger lure because he had more focus.

Your ice ability has 0 effect on the damage btw. Its only focus.
If you check the image again the skill specifically says it uses the ice magic ability. I can't quote it and I don't know how to get the attachement myself so you'll have to scroll up. I guess you could check specifically if the ability does increase the damage, but it would make no sens to put ice magic in the description if it had no effect on the skill.
We checked on my server. A mage tried to use the mini lure ring Vs a dg druid with more focus. The dg druid had a stronger lure because he had more focus.
It could be that focus has more of an effect then ice magic does, which is how most skills work.
There are some give skills that base off of ability that scale(like the companion skills with novelty)
Though I cant test this out atm.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

It could be that focus has more of an effect then ice magic does, which is how most skills work.
There are some give skills that base off of ability that scale(like the companion skills with novelty)
As fury said it's almost guaranteed that foc has a bigger effect than ice magic. So if foc increased the damage by 0.86 (someone posted it earlier) and ability by 0.12 a mage with 2200 ice magic and 1k foc would have less damage than a druid at 1.4 k foc.

Why you couldn't you test it for us Fury? You can't upgrade your ability anymore or something? Or have a piece of gear to use?

As fury said it's almost guaranteed that foc has a bigger effect than ice magic. So if foc increased the damage by 0.86 (someone posted it earlier) and ability by 0.12 a mage with 2200 ice magic and 1k foc would have less damage than a druid at 1.4 k foc.

Why you couldn't you test it for us Fury? You can't upgrade your ability anymore or something? Or have a piece of gear to use?
I dont have it atm
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I dont have it atm
You don't have the ring?

That definitely isnt including any abilities, it would be scaling based off of your focus, a massive amount of focus is good but focus that scales above average but below insane with the help of abilities will buff the skill higher than just a block of focus
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

That definitely isnt including any abilities, it would be scaling based off of your focus, a massive amount of focus is good but focus that scales above average but below insane with the help of abilities will buff the skill higher than just a block of focus
The lure ring scales with abilities but its very minuscule when comparing to how much it scales with focus.
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

The lure ring scales with abilities but its very minuscule when comparing to how much it scales with focus.
I can't really understand what you were trying to say shivahh, but using the numbers I tried above shows how it's possible that a combination of foc and ice magic could get a smaller effect than just foc even with ice magic boosting the skill.

and you guys tested the lure ring for ability boost heroskill?