Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

HELLO

hi lol which server do chests sell the cheapest ON??? i want to move my fishing journey to a server where my money willl be valued more. so which server is the economy the 'cheapest' where most items are cheap such as chests lix and stuff like that nature, please no arguements i just want to know the servers :) thanks all <3

Re: Hello

Danu can sell for about 35K I believe. Imo that’s very cheap compared to Herne’s 60K. But there is a server that sells for only 25k... I don’t remember which
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: HELLO

There's a group of people on balor (Not all of it, which is important) that I'm in that we sell chests and stuff for very cheap. We also have agreed to NOT sell stuff in the main market that we buy for cheap from the group. If we catch wind of that, you will be kicked from the group.

Danu can sell for about 35K I believe. Imo that’s very cheap compared to Herne’s 60K. But there is a server that sells for only 25k... I don’t remember which
I'm not sure if this is serious but I'll bite. On Epona chests can go for around 25k but often higher, I haven't really heard of any going for more than 50k thought. With some patients I'm pretty sure you could find a decent amount going for 25.

Epona sells chests ALL THE TIME at 25k. There are lots and people refuse to buy for any higher than 25k!
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.

I'm not sure if this is serious but I'll bite. On Epona chests can go for around 25k but often higher, I haven't really heard of any going for more than 50k thought. With some patients I'm pretty sure you could find a decent amount going for 25.

50k is pretty cheap in Herne. Chests are normally sold for 60k. This guy is selling them a little cheaper
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Gwydion there typically anywhere from 25k-35k
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)
MasterBender (160 fire mage)
Spicy Mchaggis (212 dps druid)

Relentless Of Gwydion

What is wrong with most of you lol, 25-30 is pretty standard over here.

If I had to pay 60k to get 5 wisdom lixes and a red fashion token, I'd be triggered.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.