Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Direct dmg to sharpshot

Ok ive been playing around a bit with my ranger. I have full dg, a godly gele sharpshot ring and an imperial sureshot charm. That means i should have an added 3013 dmg to every sharpshot, but i dont. Ik resistances will lower that and all but on everything from a castle dog to bt it doesnt seem to add. So, my question (and im sure its been asked before) do the direct damage bonus' not stack? Some hits are double the last hit, is it random when the damage is added to the hit? Is my toon just broken?
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Re: Direct dmg to sharpshot

Ok ive been playing around a bit with my ranger. I have full dg, a godly gele sharpshot ring and an imperial sureshot charm. That means i should have an added 3013 dmg to every sharpshot, but i dont. Ik resistances will lower that and all but on everything from a castle dog to bt it doesnt seem to add. So, my question (and im sure its been asked before) do the direct damage bonus' not stack? Some hits are double the last hit, is it random when the damage is added to the hit? Is my toon just broken?
I think direct skill boost does stack and proof is druids get full healing boost from their items.
Idk about everything else thou.

It's higher but it just doesn't show up on the skill page. So say your skill description says it's 1800 and you have a 1000 dmg ring, it'll still say 1800 but if you use the skill you'll notice the difference
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

It's just damage fluctuation. That's why it doesn't stay consistent despite hitting a mob with 0 resistance. Fluctuations range between 60 and 100% of maximum damage.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

It's just damage fluctuation. That's why it doesn't stay consistent despite hitting a mob with 0 resistance. Fluctuations range between 60 and 100% of maximum damage.
Thank you. And vr thanks you because i would have bugged the **** out of them with support tickets asking them to make sure my toon wasnt glitched.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

50%-100%
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

In a game where an extremely large amount of your damage is RNG based (flux,crit,evades) it’s often hard to tell the difference between gear especially when diminishing return basically makes all stat based gear utterly useless after a point (with dg and good supporting gear your most certainly past that point)
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

In a game where an extremely large amount of your damage is RNG based (flux,crit,evades) it’s often hard to tell the difference between gear especially when diminishing return basically makes all stat based gear utterly useless after a point (with dg and good supporting gear your most certainly past that point)
I wish ability points minimized flux on mobs depending on stats.
For example: 2200 ability means average flux (where average is x) on a 220 mob, whereas 5000 ability means average flux on the 220 mob becomes (y, whereby y is related to x by some function).
I wish ability points had more involvement than just providing a small damage bump for casters and more attack for melee, especially skill abilities. Why can't skill abilities actually determine attack? before ability points were added to gear it made sense, because cap ability was whatever your level was *10, but with ability gear... why not?

meh
._.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at