Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lowest attenadance bt kill

Question for clans:

How much planning does it require to gather your members for a BT raid? Interested in knowing what methods you employ to prepare and communicate.
for our first BT kill in Nuada it took us over 3 weeks to plan and execute it, after that for the next 4 kills we went with the weekend at a defined time which is most active timezone for my clan. Now we started killing midweek too, we schedule time for next BT raid within a few hours after every kill so that member have enough time to be prepared for the raid. But because these attempts are bound at the same time every week ( Saturday 10 am est, Wednesday 3 pm est generally ) now we don't even need to schedule it on our band as everyone knows when they have to show up.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Question for clans:

How much planning does it require to gather your members for a BT raid? Interested in knowing what methods you employ to prepare and communicate.
The first one in Morrigan took about 4 days to plan I'd say, but with Line we call it like any other boss. It usually dies within 24 hours. We like to switch up the times. During the week it's prime US times. During the weekend we try to make it during the prime EU/Aussie times.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Retribution on Sulis first kill took us about a week once we broke away from a co-op server kill idea that seemed to always shake out with us on the losing end of the drops. We pm’d many past members and were able to get 70 on for the first kill.

Now we announce and kill within hours of spawn with around 41 average. We’ve never had less than 40, but we think we could do it with 36-38 if everyone was hasted, fooded up, and on their A-Game in regards to vine/root duties.
Howdy!