Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New player need help bla bla

Hello there i guess i am new to this game, looks pretty awesome. i saw osrs was on mobile, after some playing i got bored, so my search for another great mmorpg continued( if thats a word.. i think). Well i saw this and the first thong that caught my attention was, not 3 million damage jn the early gamr and able to beat 10 monsters up in a couple second. but this actually look really chill, atleast my head didnt hurt after a couple minutes... buuuttt what i am trying to say is, wich class is for me the best, i had a rogue and druid but deletwd both because i wanted to try out others aswell. but now i am here. ohyeah and i rather not spend money on the game, unless theres a event and i need it. i am on danu atm. i am looking for a server with clans fighting eachother lol, like having fun but the clans are all like even good so they have to fight for their stuff. Ehh this is introduce yourself so i might do a bit, 16 year old, a male, i am an electrician and i watch one piece currently at episode 155 xD.

Re: New player need help bla bla

Well, on the info you've given I can easily say the best class for you is mage, specifically ice mage, as they are by far the chillest class in the game.

Ok but seriously you should tell more about what and how you like to play as chill isn't much to go on. Other than that the classes who need the least amount of money are probably warrior and ranger but you can play any class without money. People say mage takes a lot, but so far leveling mine I haven't run into any problems with less. There are some pretty good run downs of the classes in their forum sections so you should check those out.

If you really prefer not to spend any money, it's probably easiest to start with one of warrior or ranger as once they are high level you can farm gold much faster and then use that for a more expensive class. You should also create any new character you plan on keeping on a new account so you can log into both independently.

Good luck, and most importantly, have fun.

Well, on the info you've given I can easily say the best class for you is mage, specifically ice mage, as they are by far the chillest class in the game.

Ok but seriously you should tell more about what and how you like to play as chill isn't much to go on. Other than that the classes who need the least amount of money are probably warrior and ranger but you can play any class without money. People say mage takes a lot, but so far leveling mine I haven't run into any problems with less. There are some pretty good run downs of the classes in their forum sections so you should check those out.

If you really prefer not to spend any money, it's probably easiest to start with one of warrior or ranger as once they are high level you can farm gold much faster and then use that for a more expensive class. You should also create any new character you plan on keeping on a new account so you can log into both independently.

:lol: I see what you did there.
But +1 to the above.
You could probably play any class and be very happy with it, but yeah war isn't bad and is definitely cheaper to level than a rogue.

And if you're looking for a competitive server, Lugh has a bit of that.
Edit: I wouldn't recommend a druid as your first character as they can be hard to level (healer class), but they do have Lightning Strike if you want to stay with something familiar (electricity ;) )

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

:lol: I see what you did there.
But +1 to the above.
You could probably play any class and be very happy with it, but yeah war isn't bad and is definitely cheaper to level than a rogue.

And if you're looking for a competitive server, Lugh has a bit of that.
Edit: I wouldn't recommend a druid as your first character as they can be hard to level (healer class), but they do have Lightning Strike if you want to stay with something familiar (electricity ;) )
I must say druids are the most powerful class. You might say whats?