Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forgot Account Details

dear muldar of developers celtic heroes
im sorry before for my bad grammar and i was send you many emails at @support.onethumbmobile since friday and i didnt get reply,i hope with this you can reply me ,because im not american people,but im from asia ,first i need your help dev,i want to play celtic heroes, before i was play at 2017 then i uninstall that game because my phone memory is full and then i back to play celtic heroes again now and i forgot my username n password,and i dont want to start new game,my character appereance is like
- my char is using sword and shield (i remember it was meteoric sword maybe)
-then my char is using red gladiator costume n red phoenix crest
- the level of my char is arround 100- 150 but i dont remember correctly
- if im not wrong ny char name is like Allan..(but i dont remember) its like allan,drago,dragneel because im using thic nickname on any game i played
- and the server it was fingal server
- i has wolf pet and wolf mount or bear mount maybe at lvl 4-6
- last time i was on peacekeepers clan but i dont know now i was kicked out or not.
- and before i uninstall this game i was linked to my old google accounts but i was never use this accounts anymore
- im trying to create new character because i want to search my nickname but i didnt find anything maybe because my character is inactive.
only that information i know for now ,please can u telling my account,thanks before ,i'll be glad if u reply this dev thanks u very much, i hope u can give me back my account and i can play again thank you again. i really need your help dev,i really miss this game.thanks again
best regards.

Re: Forgot Account Details

The Support team won’t be back in the office until Monday, so that would be the soonest you hear from them. Depending on how far behind they are, it may be a bit longer.

Good luck! I hope you get your account back!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Forgot Account Details

The Support team won’t be back in the office until Monday, so that would be the soonest you hear from them. Depending on how far behind they are, it may be a bit longer.

Good luck! I hope you get your account back!
wow thank you for your information bro, i hope after monday i can get information and i hope too my account will back.thanks