Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New to forums!

Hi I am runa and I am a ranger in Celtic Heroes. And I think I look pretty cool. :lol:
I have been playing for about a year and Herne is my server. So far I love to play this game and its pretty fun. And I love my pet chicken, Chickelet.
I am described to be a "goofball" and annoyingly nerdy for chickens, diseases, and human anatomy.
Don't judge me. :D
Last edited by Runa Shadowbane on Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New to forums!

Hey Runa! Happy to see you here finally! Welcome to the forums. This place is great for meeting fellow heroes and learning about the game itself. Hope you have fun here!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Hi I am runa and I am a ranger in Celtic Heroes. And I think I look pretty cool. :lol:
I have been playing for about a year and Herne is my server. So far I love to play this game and its pretty fun. And I love my pet chicken, Chickelet.
I am described to be a "goofball" and annoyingly nerdy for chickens, diseases, and human anatomy.
Welcome to the forums!
From the sound of it you and our resident chicken fanatic Curry (who coincidentally plays on herne as well) would get along great :lol:, maybe you can even help in his petitions to get VR to give him a personal chicken helm ;)

If you ever have any questions feel free to reach out to me! I play on Herne from time to time as well on my super duper nooby mage Bob Themage, so feel free to hit me up there as well :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Welcome to the forums!
From the sound of it you and our resident chicken fanatic Curry (who coincidentally plays on herne as well) would get along great :lol:, maybe you can even help in his petitions to get VR to give him a personal chicken helm ;)

If you ever have any questions feel free to reach out to me! I play on Herne from time to time as well on my super duper nooby mage Bob Themage, so feel free to hit me up there as well :)
thanks Bob! I will talk to you if I have questions. and I will find out about your resident chicken fanatic.