Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Did all the new loot make it to live?

I mean if we don’t get a certain answe we will be chasing nothing for ever. So far I haven’t seen the freeze/incini/lightning strike rings ever, and other severs also haven’t found it as far as i know.
Also the troll brace, its called hellforge i think, hasnt been found yet.
There’s at least one hellforged on rose. It’s purty
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

I mean if we don’t get a certain answe we will be chasing nothing for ever. So far I haven’t seen the freeze/incini/lightning strike rings ever, and other severs also haven’t found it as far as i know.
How was it obtained?

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Pics, or it didn't happen.
A clannie was leveling an alt in the mordi pit. Next time she’s on I’ll get a ss for posterity
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

Honestly. these items are way too rare for most players to even care about them. A few of us have spent the majority of our time online farming for them, but it seems almost entirely useless. Why should I sit there and kill 2,000 of the same spawn and have absolutely no luck. It doesn't need to be that incredibly rare. As far as I know, only one lure ring has been found on my server, and it's a magic lure. No apostate braces have been obtained either. Those are two really good items that a few of us actually want, but can't seem to get. They might as well not even exist since we're wasting our time with no guarantee.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Honestly. these items are way too rare for most players to even care about them. A few of us have spent the majority of our time online farming for them, but it seems almost entirely useless. Why should I sit there and kill 2,000 of the same spawn and have absolutely no luck. It doesn't need to be that incredibly rare. As far as I know, only one lure ring has been found on my server, and it's a magic lure. No apostate braces have been obtained either. Those are two really good items that a few of us actually want, but can't seem to get. They might as well not even exist since we're wasting our time with no guarantee.
That's the whole point. It's not supposed to be attainable for everyone. Only a few extremely lucky/dedicated will get them over time.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.