Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Pureness

So what are your guys thoughts about Pureness being more obtainable?

It would get people logging again. It should allow smaller clans to compete and also encourage growth on servers where 1 clan is now deemed uncatchable.

Players most of the time crave the best gear and weapons , when they reach the limits of what a smaller clan can offer they leave for better gear which is understandable.

The game in my opinion is now unbalanced and needs surgery. We all held our breath hoping the Corrupted Gardens would bring some sort balance back but that obviously was not the case. Do we want 1 clan servers? Does vr/otm want to encourage new players to stick around?
Surely giving people a choice of end game clans is better , what if one person in the top clan doesn't like an applicant ? where do they go? THEY LEAVE THE GAME !

This game needs several competing clans at lock fights where all clans have a slightly different approach to gaming. Where they Cater for different personalities experience levels and ages. The retention of new players should be of paramount importance to all clans and vr/otm they are customers . Give them a choice people like choice.

If pureness was available from tower bosses imagine the activity the excitement . The spike in chest sales. A penny for your thought :)

Now I understand many will disagree especially if you have full DG but I hope people see the bigger picture.

Thank you for reading
Last edited by Healemup on Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dead

Re: Pureness to drop from tower bosses

No. Simply no. Tower bosses are for edl, raids are for confluxes.

Besides, u want it mainly for the sake of revival of ur clan, not as much as bigger picture. Im personally someone whos very against making suggestions that are based on ur clan alone and then calling it bigger picture.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Thank you for you opinion crim.

Its only natural you want to sit on your egg and ward off any potential threat. This isnt a threat to you or your clan but will create a more competitive environment. I maybe wrong but just want to know what people think.

Cheers
Heal
Dead

I believe u need to accept others' opinions. Just because a clan is dead doesnt mean now is the time to give edl bosses purenesses. It doesnt work like that, and u are the one struggling to see the bigger picture.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Pures should be purchasable from the plat store.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

I will agree with Healem that perhaps there is something VR could implement for smaller end game clans to work towards. To offer the same drops from an edl boss as drops from a raid boss that takes coordination, numbers and resources to kill seems...well...short sighted and diminishes the unique nature of such drops. If DG was simple to get and we were all geared with it in a month then there goes your carrot for most eg players. If we have nothing to strive for then why log in?

I do see the concerns of a one dominant clan server but making dg easy to get isn't the answer.
    World ~ Belenus
    Proud Chief of Elementals

Having the same bosses drop edl and dg just doesn't make sense. I do wonder why dg was set up with raid bosses as opposed to armour bosses like all of the other sets but I am guessing it was because players were asking for something different rather than the same old thing as before. Next thing you know players will want BT seeds to drop from flowers in CG too. VR have a difficult task when it comes to keeping all levels and types of players happy.
      World ~ Belenus
      Proud Chief of Elementals