Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid leveling guide up to level 110, will update as I level myself. Remember to reply if you have any new ideas! Enjoy

First I will talk about the recommended skills, stats, and items for a druid.
Please note that you may use whatever you want, these are just my recommendations
Skills:
Strangling vines, this dot skill does great amounts of damage!!!
Nature's touch,awesome heal that is great for healing yourself or your group!!!
Lightning strike, great because good damage and no cast time so no interruptions!!!
Storm touch, this is a hard to get, but if you get this skill, it is the most damage skill!!!
Shield of bark,the perfect skill for any druid who needs extra armor!!!
Grasping roots, this skill is essential for any druid who just wants to attack from a distance and not get hit!!!

Stats:
For a druid, you want a 3 focus 2 vitality ratio, strength and dexterity are not needed for druids quite as much, however you can put a tiny bit into dexterity for dodging

Items: I recommend getting a totem instead of a staff as soon as possible so you can get an offhand focus, for jewelery you want some energy Regen stuff

And now, my friends, the feature presentation!
These may not be exactly placed by level, but roughly and rounded to 5 or so sometimes, sorry

Level 1 - 25) follow main quest up to shalemont, but don't go through yet
Level 25-30) deaths caress in dustwither catacombs
Level 30-50) shalemont main quest while stopping to level on mobs every few quests
Level 50-55) stonevale faeries near farm
Level 55-60) half of stonevale main quest while stopping to level on mobs from time to time
Level 60-65) south stonevale
Level 65-70) rest of stonevale main quest
Level 70-75) otherworld eyes
Level 75- when you get warrants quest) ow quest while leveling on mobs every few quests
When you get warrants quest-lvl 105) repeat warrants quest, you can pay people with gold to farm for you if you want
Lvl 105-110) ow quest line up to when you need to go to south ow

About the author of this guide-in-progress
I am jonah e and I am a level 112 druid and a level 24 mage in sulis, I'm a loyal member of the clan evolution, and that's about all for now lol! :) Have a good day all you readers!

Re: Druid leveling guide up to level 110, will update as I level myself. Remember to reply if you have any new ideas! En

Correct me if I am wrong...but the warren quest are not really soloable at our level. And from my perspective as a young druid (lvl 88), getting a group is very hard as dps solo much faster by themselves. So for myself, i havent got a single disk yet...

Little input however, from 85 to 88 i did the Loch Monster repeatable quest. Crazy xp (about 1/3 a level per turn out - about 15 mins) and is supper easy for tanky druids as ourselves. I negate the poison with my HoT and drop the 4 stars with vine and lightning. Oh and I have basic gear except for mana regen lux necklace. Super easy for our class because of our skills.

Javacorpse
Taranis

Re: Druid leveling guide up to level 110, will update as I level myself. Remember to reply if you have any new ideas! En

Correct me if I am wrong...but the warren quest are not really soloable at our level. And from my perspective as a young druid (lvl 88), getting a group is very hard as dps solo much faster by themselves. So for myself, i havent got a single disk yet...

Little input however, from 85 to 88 i did the Loch Monster repeatable quest. Crazy xp (about 1/3 a level per turn out - about 15 mins) and is supper easy for tanky druids as ourselves. I negate the poison with my HoT and drop the 4 stars with vine and lightning. Oh and I have basic gear except for mana regen lux necklace. Super easy for our class because of our skills.

Javacorpse
Taranis
Yeah, the Warden quest bosses are some of the first bosses to need a group to kill. If you can get a few others around your level together, you should be able to knock it down a bit. Otherwise, your best bet will be to try and kill their placeholders, special 3* versions of the bosses that will rarely drop a disc frag. When a boss spawns, it will either be a 4* (placeholder), 5* (mini version) or 6* (full boss).
Placeholders rarely drop a quest item, minis will drop 1 quest item guaranteed, and the full boss will drop a couple.

The repeatable quests do tend to be pretty good for exp!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I have a couple questions here. If u use roots then won't those points in shield of bark be a little wasted because the enemy won't be near u to hit u? Plus if your in a group with warriors and rogues roots will be wasted because those classes will have to be up close to cause any damage (for solo it's great but not so much for grouping). Also, I've never used a totem so idk if it gives natures magic or anything but if it doesn't and your using it to auto and you use roots then your not gunna want to be up close hitting the enemy with a melee weapon. So with this build what would the totem be for?

Ok, thanks for your feedback

Someone said finding a group is hard, it's true, but there are both people who you can become a friend with, or join a clan that will help you

Someone also said grasping roots makes sheild of bark wasted, there are ranged enemy's and you need to protect yourself from them, for this you can also use embrace

And for the input that you guys put in, thank you!