Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Recipe stats

Anyone knows where i can find recipe stats? I remember a site that showed each recipe (mainly cooking bosses recipes) and the exquisite and perfect versions of them.
Try this: Celtic Heroes Database Food List. That has a list of pretty much every food item. You could also search in the Search page if you are looking for something specific.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Thecaviar stats are wrong i think? Thought it was 240 dex and 100 piercing dmg for normla. Not 240 and 240, becuz an exquisite ir perfected at 360 pierce dmg or 480 pierce dmg would be literally insane and those autos would easily go up by like 8k dmg or smthin.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Thecaviar stats are wrong i think? Thought it was 240 dex and 100 piercing dmg for normla. Not 240 and 240, becuz an exquisite ir perfected at 360 pierce dmg or 480 pierce dmg would be literally insane and those autos would easily go up by like 8k dmg or smthin.
That's possible, if it was nerfed since its release. If anyone can get a screenshot of caviar in-game and wants to post it here or send it to me, I'll get it changed.

That's possible, if it was nerfed since its release. If anyone can get a screenshot of caviar in-game and wants to post it here or send it to me, I'll get it changed.

LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Well it wasn’t technically nerfed as it never actually gave 240 pierce. I’d call it a bug :)
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Well it wasn’t technically nerfed as it never actually gave 240 pierce. I’d call it a bug :)

Great point!

Thank you LadyNymeria! The database has been updated accordingly.