Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 150% Experince Should Apply to Cooking/Fishing

I believe since that cooking and fishing are handled by the engine in the same way combat is it will anyway, however can’t say for certain.

May need better communication.....

Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

[*]
Umm maybe cooking but fishing? Even if they added fishing it’s not gonna do much help after 190. Besides if you fish a lot xp lixes always drop from sunken. More than enough to level fishing with. Besides at 202 in fishing I get 7xp from 180. And the more that level up to 180 quickly the less room there is to fish. I can take a whole 180 fishing by myself. Add one or two more people per zone and it would suck. If they want to level fishing do it slowly that way it doesn’t clog up the zones and only people who want to level will level it, those just seeking gold let them play in shalmont.
I really wish VR would expand on fishing zones next update! I'm still disappointed CG didn't have any.

That is definitely something they need to do. But I don’t think VR likes fishing all that much. What they can do in the mean time is put the gold fortune, scholarly, perfect strike and peerless skill rings and give/sprinkle them to all the mobs in lirs shalmont stonevale Fingals and Carrow and let fishing keep concentration, anglers rings and add the bracelet to the fishing pool. And fix otherworld fishing to what it was like in the beginning of food of the gods expansion.

I mean sewers, and murky have tons of water they could had added stuff with, at least make it like Fingals, instead of one small area in each zone. Oh and the legendary fashion is a joke unless you like old school stuff from 2012.

Exactly what the topic says!!

Why should a lot of people miss out of experiencing an event if they already have toons leveled up...I don't care to lix toons ever again ...however I do care about training cooking and have specifically been hoarding up ingredients knowing an event was coming now all that for nothing -_- it's ridiculously stupid not to allow everyone to participate in the free part of the event in the way they choose. :evil:
Question? Have they ever done 1.5 xp for cooking before?
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Huuugree +1. Maybe throw abilities in there as well?:)))
No. I've worked my rear end off mindlessly clicking at the stove. 100% down vote this. Go put in the work instead of asking for an easy way to get up there with me.
Proficiency as well? :shock:
I'm at 1100+ proficiency. It does nothing to help high lvl cooking. You still need to use extracts every time. I do train just proficiency though. Once your past 181 it gets mind numbingly slow to lix unless ur cooking high lvl fish abd those cost 800 gold per item for saffron and 80 gold per item for the extract or more for crystal.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Umm maybe cooking but fishing? Even if they added fishing it’s not gonna do much help after 190. Besides if you fish a lot xp lixes always drop from sunken. More than enough to level fishing with. Besides at 202 in fishing I get 7xp from 180. And the more that level up to 180 quickly the less room there is to fish. I can take a whole 180 fishing by myself. Add one or two more people per zone and it would suck. If they want to level fishing do it slowly that way it doesn’t clog up the zones and only people who want to level will level it, those just seeking gold let them play in shalmont.
I really wish VR would expand on fishing zones next update! I'm still disappointed CG didn't have any.
I wish VR would expand on something that doesn't resemble sims like fishing and cooking. Next they'll have laundry and bathroom cleaning. I know they didn't create the cooking and fishing but fishing is ungodly boring irl as it is and even more boring in the game.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Exactly what the topic says!!

Why should a lot of people miss out of experiencing an event if they already have toons leveled up...I don't care to lix toons ever again ...however I do care about training cooking and have specifically been hoarding up ingredients knowing an event was coming now all that for nothing -_- it's ridiculously stupid not to allow everyone to participate in the free part of the event in the way they choose. :evil:
Question? Have they ever done 1.5 xp for cooking before?
I’m pretty sure it was included in the last Experince event, which I missed out on since I had already cooked up everything the day before it started :?
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu