Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Those of Us Left

Got back on the game and forums again this last week and was surprised to see that nearly all the "older" forum goers are nowhere to be seen.

Aside from those getting promoted to Moderators I've only really seen Zyz posting on stuff. Anybody else from 2014 and earlier is either a Mod or gone, which is sad.

I don't see anyone from Resurgence posting much, Aileron and his clan all bailed out earlier this year, and this is the first time I've seen General Discussion go an entire week without a big thread being started by someone.

I was expecting the Gardens update to bring a lot of people back for at least a while, but their discontentment with the game must've been too far gone.

Any older Forum folk out there that just aren't posting much, or is it just me, Zyz, and the Mods now?
Would you kindly?

Re: Those of Us Left

Depends on how you define “older” forum goers. The forums are quieter these days, but that tends to happen a few months after big updates, when people have rushed through all the new content.

Also, this past week has been the Beta for the new Unity engine upgrade, and a large amount of the active forumbase has been participating in that. There have been several of those big threads there, discussing new additions to the game.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I’m not a fan of the gardens update to be honest, it seems detached from the rest of the game. It didn’t bring bring new armour quest or anything exciting. There wasn’t really a lix place as the mobs were constantly changing stars on respawns.

Ther was of course the silly blossoms which ruined the game for a lot of legit playing who work hard.

I have said this so many times think about how the original armour quests used to take you from land to land and area to area and the excitement of trying to get parts. Then frozen came and it was all in the same area zzzzz and getting the weapon was just the same as the armour (nothing like wardons).
Then DL although the map was quite big and more to explore it was still the same old grind. EDL not too much different.

Nothing will ever compare to the fight excitement of the early armours and early quests.

Making a single map is not going to keep people interested.

New mounts and pets are for pay to play-players not gamers.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I’m not a fan of the gardens update to be honest, it seems detached from the rest of the game. It didn’t bring bring new armour quest or anything exciting. There wasn’t really a lix place as the mobs were constantly changing stars on respawns.

Ther was of course the silly blossoms which ruined the game for a lot of legit playing who work hard.

I have said this so many times think about how the original armour quests used to take you from land to land and area to area and the excitement of trying to get parts. Then frozen came and it was all in the same area zzzzz and getting the weapon was just the same as the armour (nothing like wardons).
Then DL although the map was quite big and more to explore it was still the same old grind. EDL not too much different.

Nothing will ever compare to the fight excitement of the early armours and early quests.

Making a single map is not going to keep people interested.

New mounts and pets are for pay to play-players not gamers.

So people who spend and fund the game and its development aren’t gamers?
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

People who play the game to achieve are gamers, people who just want the latest fashion are something else to be honest.
I’m happy to wear my armour and nothing else. I want to get sucked into the game and the quest and be immersed into trying to hit high on the score boards and complete challenges.

Mounts are great for movement speed but that’s it, if there were no mounts but more ley stones I wouldn’t be bothered at all.

I would like to see more quests and harder achievements instead of new chest every other week or a single map that is just about grinding.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I’m not a mod and been on forums since 2014 :geek:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I forgot my old forum account details but count me in on the old players list.

I had initially thought the forums was a place we could freely speak but in recent cases I've seen that isn't the case.(@mods, don't reply to this I already know what the reply is and it's triggering, ty).
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Nymeria, Shivahh, Eragon and Deadstrike I'm glad you guys are still around. Hadn't seen y'all post much lately so wasn't sure. Thanks for checking in!

@Eragon, Ah yeah, I'd forgottten about the Beta. Lot's of people must be absorbed in that.

Even if I don't know all of you personally there's a bit of hapiness in seeing people I've "known" on the forums for the last few years.

Anybody else out there?
Would you kindly?