Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

#61
Rogue4Life wrote:
aftermath wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:Fake news I just tested at 2k str using edl mh ( and cg oh)
the godly scoundrel ammy does not give me a boost of 480 on assassinate/sneaky so it isn’t worth swapping a permantely equipped runic ammy.

It was said it’s best in all scenarios so only mentioned this one to debunk it, maybe with 500 str it’s better

Any claims made should be provided with evidence, so people believe you it’s just the logical thing to do, nobody would have argued with the sun ammy being the best if valid evidence was given


Did u look under skill damage via ui tab or did u test this on the same mob for control?

Yes I did both just incase the boost didn’t show up on stat page for some reason , I hit a castle dummy 10x with each skill with and without the scoundrel ammy and found little to no boost, also have to consider elemental resist are lower than physical which is why it’s not really worth it.


Dummies don’t have a resistance table. No raid boss can be lured to 0 as a dummy sits on naturally.

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

#65
aftermath wrote:One more thing that is not firm on this guide: bracers.

You can just as well have dex/str, vit, att godly bracers if u are adding points into vit anyways. The vit added on stats page you are talking about can be balanced via gear to reach exact same stat total, attack and distribution.

The reason i said dex str are the best are because once you get gear in the future (now bt gear) you will be able to just drop the extra vit you dont need any more, and add more into str. if your braces already have vit, then you wont be able to drop it unless you get a new brace, and your build will end up with a bit too much hp, which isnt bad but its just not as efficient dps wise.
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
224 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

#67
aftermath wrote:Here is a small sample of the scaling. My control is 2* steelsoul type mobs. I ran this on a +6 a -1 and a -11 lvl mob off a 203 warrior. PVE is 1 solid combat script it doesn’t matter if it’s a 1 star or 6 star mob. The only time combat differs is when it comes to pvp....... and sry tp I’m not sending 20 screen shots each of pertaining lvl brackets it would take an hour to load. 9 took long enough for my patients in this matter and is sufficient to get my point in sway. Note this is not a bug, it is simply how the ammy performs via combat coding as intended. Any damage dealing ammy follows the same theory.


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


EDIT: SMALL TYPO

Test this on a raid boss, you're comparing a short term use ammy to a long term. <On a mob that can be killed in 1 second.
You say you're on the defensive side but that's exactly what happens when you try to wrong people that know what they're saying aka Toothpick.
Yes the ammy is appealing with it's description "4000 piercing damage" but when it comes to raids you're gonna do way more autos than the number of ammy skills you throw in.
And I have to probably say this again:
If you're hotswapping a scoundrel ammy for str skills then the sun ammy skill is constantly on cooldown.
Blzzrd 225+ Rogue
Aethra 170+ Rogue
Shivah 220+ Mage
Siege 150+ Warrior

Ascension of Danu

Image

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

#68
aftermath wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:
aftermath wrote:
Did u look under skill damage via ui tab or did u test this on the same mob for control?

Yes I did both just incase the boost didn’t show up on stat page for some reason , I hit a castle dummy 10x with each skill with and without the scoundrel ammy and found little to no boost, also have to consider elemental resist are lower than physical which is why it’s not really worth it.


Dummies don’t have a resistance table. No raid boss can be lured to 0 as a dummy sits on naturally.

Then doesn’t that show the swap is not worth it? With real bosses having higher physical resist than elemental, your losing dps using it , it’s a great ammy for people with bad gear but doesn’t work for people with good gear unfortunately .
Image

Image

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

#69
I am sensibg a majour lack of understanding when it comes to damage fluxuations and in particular resistances. Just because a lvl 190 2* and 200 2* look the same doesnt mean that they are the same. The higher level naturally has higher resistance, damage and health when compared to the lower level. The only way to actually test it is to have a mage with max pierce lure to drop the mobs resists to 0 so it is a level field

On a side note i owned a wyld sun ammy and was level 227. The damage doesnt magically increase as you get higher and on a raid boss the damage is absolutely aweful. 240 heat + 300 attack wins hands down on hrung mord necro prot gele and also BT
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Strongest Possible Endgame Rogue Dps Output

#70
Ventius wrote:I am sensibg a majour lack of understanding when it comes to damage fluxuations and in particular resistances. Just because a lvl 190 2* and 200 2* look the same doesnt mean that they are the same. The higher level naturally has higher resistance, damage and health when compared to the lower level. The only way to actually test it is to have a mage with max pierce lure to drop the mobs resists to 0 so it is a level field

On a side note i owned a wyld sun ammy and was level 227. The damage doesnt magically increase as you get higher and on a raid boss the damage is absolutely aweful. 240 heat + 300 attack wins hands down on hrung mord necro prot gele and also BT

Only way I could see this dudes theory being confirmed is having a 220 and a 230 both hit arcane mobs with neck. See what it does. Like 30 times each at least
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest