Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Future of CH?

I would like to know what is happening with the future of Celtic Heroes. I will not be buying anymore platinum unless I see the game continuing. We never see any progress on Unity in forums. I’m sure others are wondering also.

Re: Future of CH?

This game has been a bumpy ride, what some people can't put into their head is that this company aswell as the previous have brought up small but impacting events or something on the side to try and compensate for their lack of customer service.

Angry community > Xp event > happy community > promising more in near future > doesn't happen > angry community <

It just cycles on, and if something in that changes then it could be good or bad but currently I only see it going downhill and since Aileron is from the future or something plus somehow has been a mind that always thought ahead of literally everyone in this community I'm going to quote his sig.

"A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers" ~ Aileron
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I want to know this aswell before double plat. I plan on spending lots on platinum, but I want to know if it is worth putting lots of money into? What is the future for this game. Please give us some information
-Guardian Of Thereal (Rosmerta) :)
-Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Celtic Heroes Gameplay

Only been about 4 months since they announced their plans for the game, and they acknowledge in the post that the next few months would be slow as they finish up the Unity update.

While they haven’t announced any big updates like Corrupted Gardens or something, it does appear they have their intentions set on working on the items outlined in the developers’ diary after the Unity update.