Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

I think its safe to say the general community wants the same buff nuada has on drops or atleast a debuff on Nuada @VR. Any reply to whether one or the other or neither will come true would be purrfect. Unless i missed one in the 5 pages of chatter lol
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

So Nuada doesn’t have buffed drops, all the servers operate from the same drop table. Looks like they’ve just had a hot streak of luck.
Question is did it ever have a buffed drop rates before? Like even for a very brief amount of time?
I think they’re trying to say that they have no damn idea what Otm did to loot tables before they took over but VR hasn’t touched them and they are currently all the same. Anyway, I feel like focusing on what could have been done is pointles, but this total random luck is frustrating for several servers and needs tweaked.

Grats Nuada on the kills and nice loot!
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I think they’re trying to say that they have no damn idea what Otm did to loot tables before they took over but VR hasn’t touched them and they are currently all the same. Anyway, I feel like focusing on what could have been done is pointles, but this total random luck is frustrating for several servers and needs tweaked.

The way the game is built the drop rates are the same across all servers, now and in the past.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

The way the game is built the drop rates are the same across all servers, now and in the past.
I find it hard to believe that drop rates can't be buffed
Hi