Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Any tips for my new Druid?

#1
Just a few days ago I replaced my Mage with a Druid. It seems that a Druid's melee without a skill is pretty weak, but the healing side is fantastic. But being a Warrior Im not exactly used to this. Are there any tips I need to know about using a Druid?
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: Any tips for my new Druid?

#3
Mind wrote:When you say replaced that makes me think you have your second toon in an additional character slot, is this the case?
(if it is, stop before it's too late :lol: ).


Um, no... just deleted my Mage in the second character slot that I already had and put a Druid in it...
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: Any tips for my new Druid?

#4
Angmar Reid wrote:
Mind wrote:When you say replaced that makes me think you have your second toon in an additional character slot, is this the case?
(if it is, stop before it's too late :lol: ).


Um, no... just deleted my Mage in the second character slot that I already had and put a Druid in it...

Second character slot^
So you have multiple characters on the same account?
This may seem counter-intuitive and trivial, but this can be inconvenient later on. One of the biggest handicaps is that you can only log one of your characters at a time, when by end-game it might prove very useful to have both logged simultaneously.
In other words, it's generally worth the trouble to create an additional account for each additional character :D

Edit: There was actually a recent thread on this exact topic.
Image

Avatar art courtesy Angmar Reid
Lugh: -Pegasus-
Mindreader - W
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
Free Plat
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

Re: Any tips for my new Druid?

#6
Mind wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:
Mind wrote:When you say replaced that makes me think you have your second toon in an additional character slot, is this the case?
(if it is, stop before it's too late :lol: ).


Um, no... just deleted my Mage in the second character slot that I already had and put a Druid in it...

Second character slot^
So you have multiple characters on the same account?
This may seem counter-intuitive and trivial, but this can be inconvenient later on. One of the biggest handicaps is that you can only log one of your characters at a time, when by end-game it might prove very useful to have both logged simultaneously.
In other words, it's generally worth the trouble to create an additional account for each additional character :D

Edit: There was actually a recent thread on this exact topic.



K... I don't exactly have two devices to log in two accounts at the same time anyway. But Ill keep that in mind.

As for what level my Druid is, she's about 13...
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: Any tips for my new Druid?

#7
Absolutely delete the Druid and remake it on a new account, I too once thought "I'll never have a second device" ... until I did. You never know what may come!

Read the guides, they are there to help you; don't be afraid to post questions on the forum or PM players both here and ingame.

When you find yourself running out of energy after two kills, and nothing you can do will circumvent it, welcome to the first bane of Druiding: energy issues! I recommend visiting the Tavern. Also, level with others when possible, your damage is pitiful...

Best of luck!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Taranis United!
Former Leader in theILLUMINATI and Aeon

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Any tips for my new Druid?

#8
Regenleif wrote:Absolutely delete the Druid and remake it on a new account, I too once thought "I'll never have a second device" ... until I did. You never know what may come!

Read the guides, they are there to help you; don't be afraid to post questions on the forum or PM players both here and ingame.

When you find yourself running out of energy after two kills, and nothing you can do will circumvent it, welcome to the first bane of Druiding: energy issues! I recommend visiting the Tavern. Also, level with others when possible, your damage is pitiful...

Best of luck!


Thanks! Appreciate this answer. :)
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: Any tips for my new Druid?

#9
I would say the greatest thing u can have for a Druid is energy sigils as many as u can get, my Druid has 1k and that seems to be enough at its level. Grasping roots pins a mob down for 20seconds so thats 4 ticks of energy u regain while its pinned down if u don't use any skills, so hitting it with vines and bees which also last a minimum of 20 seconds u can effectively regain a lot of energy while your dot is doing the damage then spam roots again once it's cooled down and the mob will be pinned in place again if it lands. Thia isn't the setup I use now but this is what I noticed. It isn't the most effective way to kill anything but u shouldn't come into energy troubles if u do it.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests