Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gelebron Wand?

#1
Hi i just got my first gelebron wand and i'm a bit disappointed. Sure it's a wand but specs are comparable to a flashier mord grim. The thing is see a bunch of well geared mages from other servers that have them but i believe my shards recast skull is better. Can any mages fill me in? Am i missing something?
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016
Image

Image

Re: Gelebron Wand?

#2
You should use necro shards brace OR emberdrake shards charm with gele wand. Best would be to use double necro braces :1 shards 1 blast. Also, no idea how u get similar dps with mordri book and gele wand unless you have no recast gear, but no point in doing like this unless you are lures mage.

Re: Gelebron Wand?

#3
xXkillerXx Conc wrote:You should use necro shards brace OR emberdrake shards charm with gele wand. Best would be to use double necro braces :1 shards 1 blast. Also, no idea how u get similar dps with mordri book and gele wand unless you have no recast gear, but no point in doing like this unless you are lures mage.

^This^

All mages need CDR gear, no gear available in the game makes CDR obsolete. Where the choices come in is what gear do you trash in place of a CDR item.
Currently the best option for ice mages is necral braces for blast and shards (as hoarfrost runestone > mordy blast brace and gele braces are trash for casters, and prot braces... if you think prot braces are even usable for mages :cry: ).
If you can’t get that then try substituting in a emberdrake iceshard CDR misc in place of hoarfrost runestone and a mordy blast brace in place of the necro one.
Both of these builds optimize the weapon spot for the amazing gele wands.
If you can’t achieve either of these builds however, the hrung skull becomes your best choice.
Gwydion - Top Meme of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 222 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Accepting free Phoenix eggs :shock:

Re: Gelebron Wand?

#4
bob the mage wrote:
xXkillerXx Conc wrote:You should use necro shards brace OR emberdrake shards charm with gele wand. Best would be to use double necro braces :1 shards 1 blast. Also, no idea how u get similar dps with mordri book and gele wand unless you have no recast gear, but no point in doing like this unless you are lures mage.

^This^

All mages need CDR gear, no gear available in the game makes CDR obsolete. Where the choices come in is what gear do you trash in place of a CDR item.
Currently the best option for ice mages is necral braces for blast and shards (as hoarfrost runestone > mordy blast brace and gele braces are trash for casters, and prot braces... if you think prot braces are even usable for mages :cry: ).
If you can’t get that then try substituting in a emberdrake iceshard CDR misc in place of hoarfrost runestone and a mordy blast brace in place of the necro one.
Both of these builds optimize the weapon spot for the amazing gele wands.
If you can’t achieve either of these builds however, the hrung skull becomes your best choice.

ANy good ice mage should use both hoarfrost and ice blast brace and cd swap the recast shards brace for maximum dps
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior


Taranis:
190 warrior. Plan to get 220 if the lag ever fixes

Re: Gelebron Wand?

#5
Corrupt wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
xXkillerXx Conc wrote:You should use necro shards brace OR emberdrake shards charm with gele wand. Best would be to use double necro braces :1 shards 1 blast. Also, no idea how u get similar dps with mordri book and gele wand unless you have no recast gear, but no point in doing like this unless you are lures mage.

^This^

All mages need CDR gear, no gear available in the game makes CDR obsolete. Where the choices come in is what gear do you trash in place of a CDR item.
Currently the best option for ice mages is necral braces for blast and shards (as hoarfrost runestone > mordy blast brace and gele braces are trash for casters, and prot braces... if you think prot braces are even usable for mages :cry: ).
If you can’t get that then try substituting in a emberdrake iceshard CDR misc in place of hoarfrost runestone and a mordy blast brace in place of the necro one.
Both of these builds optimize the weapon spot for the amazing gele wands.
If you can’t achieve either of these builds however, the hrung skull becomes your best choice.

ANy good ice mage should use both hoarfrost and ice blast brace and cd swap the recast shards brace for maximum dps


As well as swap rings, braces, charm, ammy and weapon for every skill

Once you become proficient enough you can use an alt book between casts to use every offensive spell in a mages arsenal
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Image

Re: Gelebron Wand?

#6
Foool wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
bob the mage wrote:^This^

All mages need CDR gear, no gear available in the game makes CDR obsolete. Where the choices come in is what gear do you trash in place of a CDR item.
Currently the best option for ice mages is necral braces for blast and shards (as hoarfrost runestone > mordy blast brace and gele braces are trash for casters, and prot braces... if you think prot braces are even usable for mages :cry: ).
If you can’t get that then try substituting in a emberdrake iceshard CDR misc in place of hoarfrost runestone and a mordy blast brace in place of the necro one.
Both of these builds optimize the weapon spot for the amazing gele wands.
If you can’t achieve either of these builds however, the hrung skull becomes your best choice.

ANy good ice mage should use both hoarfrost and ice blast brace and cd swap the recast shards brace for maximum dps


As well as swap rings, braces, charm, ammy and weapon for every skill

Once you become proficient enough you can use an alt book between casts to use every offensive spell in a mages arsenal

Stop commenting if you don't know what a cd swap is/how to do em lol
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior


Taranis:
190 warrior. Plan to get 220 if the lag ever fixes

Re: Gelebron Wand?

#7
Corrupt wrote:
Foool wrote:
Corrupt wrote:ANy good ice mage should use both hoarfrost and ice blast brace and cd swap the recast shards brace for maximum dps


As well as swap rings, braces, charm, ammy and weapon for every skill

Once you become proficient enough you can use an alt book between casts to use every offensive spell in a mages arsenal

Stop commenting if you don't know what a cd swap is/how to do em lol


I think he was being sarcastic and joking. I thought it was pretty funny anyway. That reminds me of the conversations I hear from others where they are swapping a trillion items.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Gelebron Wand?

#8
Zyz wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
Foool wrote:
As well as swap rings, braces, charm, ammy and weapon for every skill

Once you become proficient enough you can use an alt book between casts to use every offensive spell in a mages arsenal

Stop commenting if you don't know what a cd swap is/how to do em lol


I think he was being sarcastic and joking. I thought it was pretty funny anyway. That reminds me of the conversations I hear from others where they are swapping a trillion items.

Lol yes using an ice mage I cant make cd swaps cus Im tri-quad logging. Should try to maximize swapping but too much and u start performing worse.

Wand>skull if u have necro brace/ember charm otherwise skull>wand.
DPS Warrior


#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

MrScar wrote:Imperial gele sneaky ring is better than imperial divine ring :D

Re: Gelebron Wand?

#9
Im using a Void blast wand with a Godly hoarfrost charm, Godly mord blast brace and Godly necro blast brace. I can’t complain, I love it.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest