Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Diary: Unity 2018

Another pet from chests
No tweaks to cg offhands
No tweaks to skills

Well at least VR is following in the footsteps of OTM and not listening to player feedback. Nothing like consistency.
+1 rip ch
Do y'all like to just focus on small points to fit your narrative? It states that these are just some of the items we're investigating and we don't know exactly what is going into this update prior. We will see if we can fit in some of these other changes. I don't know and I can't promise you if they will, because the team may think they're balanced and are working correctly with where they want to take the game in future. Every single one of those items on that list came directly from the feedback section of the forums.

Y'all need to bring it back from all the doomsday stuff. You aren't helping anyone or pushing a constructive narrative. I understand that you want to see more change, but we have to update to Unity 2018 in order to keep developing the game. It's not a task we can push out any further.

Another pet from chests
No tweaks to cg offhands
No tweaks to skills

Well at least VR is following in the footsteps of OTM and not listening to player feedback. Nothing like consistency.
+1 rip ch
Do y'all like to just focus on small points to fit your narrative? It states that these are just some of the items we're investigating and we don't know exactly what is going into this update prior. We will see if we can fit in some of these other changes. I don't know and I can't promise you if they will, because the team may think they're balanced and are working correctly with where they want to take the game in future. Every single one of those items on that list came directly from the feedback section of the forums.

Y'all need to bring it back from all the doomsday stuff. You aren't helping anyone or pushing a constructive narrative. I understand that you want to see more change, but we have to update to Unity 2018 in order to keep developing the game. It's not a task we can push out any further.
When can we expect the mini update? Will it be with the hat update?

Also, The small changes are better than no changes at all. Removing the level lock penalty for 220+ is a huge win and I love the idea of adding playtime to the UI :o
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Also, The small changes are better than no changes at all. Removing the level lock penalty for 220+ is a huge win and I love the idea of adding playtime to the UI :o
The UI one is still up in the air since reworking the UI takes art resources. That probably is with have the most strain right now.

We want to get this update out before the end of the month. That's a huge time constraint; possibly the first week in Aug. That means we only have a couple weeks of dev time. It's going to be push! It'll all be one update (hat quest and all).

We will still be able to run events! That's part of why I wanted to explore more of those threads in the feedback and suggestions section. It's something we can possibly still work on.

The UI one is still up in the air since reworking the UI takes art resources. That probably is with have the most strain right now.

We want to get this update out before the end of the month. That's a huge time constraint; possibly the first week in Aug. That means we only have a couple weeks of dev time. It's going to be push! It'll all be one update (hat quest and all).

We will still be able to run events! That's part of why I wanted to explore more of those threads in the feedback and suggestions section. It's something we can possibly still work on.
Should dabble on bringing back seasonal content

Another pet from chests
No tweaks to cg offhands
No tweaks to skills

+1 rip ch

Why are you getting upset that we are highlighting the fact that you aren't changing these things. And if the developers think that the CG offhands are balanced then they need to level and endgame toon and play
Hi

Yes! I feel like this would be something that would need to be implemented after the engine update though, but those were what really kept players invested in logging throughout the months.

Please just don’t run any minis events that requires camping for hours and hours.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Why are you getting upset that we are highlighting the fact that you aren't changing these things. And if the developers think that the CG offhands are balanced then they need to level and endgame toon and play
Sorry, but you don't get to keep putting down my colleagues. That isn't going to happen. I will fight for this community as much as I will fight for them. Your posts need to come back to constructive. Currently, they're just toxic.
Definitely, something to look into if that takes a client update or not. Basically, anything that needs a client update, we won't be able to do during the transition.