Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

LeBron to the Lakers

What yall think? It's a lovely time to be a Lakers fan lol, I'm loving it.. I wonder if Lonzo gonna have so many haters next year too? Lakers fan my whole life. NBA lovers let's hear your opinions.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: LeBron to the Lakers

Cavs didn't deserve LeBron. I'm glad he left.
Dan Gilbert didn't deserve LeBron and all those fans that burnt his jersey in 2010. These players owe these cities nothing. He promised he would deliver Cleveland a championship and he delivered, so instead of complaining, I hope Cleveland fans use this time to thank him for all he's done for that city.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Dan Gilbert didn't deserve LeBron and all those fans that burnt his jersey in 2010. These players owe these cities nothing. He promised he would deliver Cleveland a championship and he delivered, so instead of complaining, I hope Cleveland fans use this time to thank him for all he's done for that city.
I think everyone needs to realize that these athletes are loyal to whoever offers them the most money.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think everyone needs to realize that these athletes are loyal to whoever offers them the most money.
Isn't that how sports in general work? I see sports as a game of money, it’s great to watch and support but it really comes down to which team has a fatter wallet. Some fans find it hard to take in, but I def agree with you
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

Isn't that how sports in general work? I see sports as a game of money, it’s great to watch and support but it really comes down to which team has a fatter wallet. Some fans find it hard to take in, but I def agree with you
Pretty much, don’t understand why people get orgasms over stuff like this lol. I don’t like basketball anyways, simply no fun to watch. Hockey 100%
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

In most cases I can agree with this. However, for sports like basketball, where "super teams" and "dynasties" can last years, many people join to win, regardless of their salary. For example, DeMarcus Cousins reportedly signed with the Golden State Warriors on a 1 year deal for $5.3M USD, which is quite a bargain for a player of his caliber (All-Star level player). Also, the best players can make enough from sponsors to not have to worry about how much the team is paying them, although money is undoubtedly the main factor that affects where a player signs.