Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Item value

Hey I'm not a very experienced player so item value isn't my strong point, I bought some chests and just wondering what's the gold value of arctic aeon lute, it says it's the rarest one, has 50 health regen, and a green aeon sparkly wig, makes your hair green and radiant lol any help is welcome.

Re: Item value

Sadly both are probably worth less than you paid for the chest you opened bud :-(
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Lol that sounds about like my luck, I know alot of people say the chest are awful now, I never played back in the old days so I wouldn't have anything to compare too, but I do get alot of knowledge potions and mount tokens.

Lol that sounds about like my luck, I know alot of people say the chest are awful now, I never played back in the old days so I wouldn't have anything to compare too, but I do get alot of knowledge potions and mount tokens.
Tokens are always useful :-)
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Hey I'm not a very experienced player so item value isn't my strong point, I bought some chests and just wondering what's the gold value of arctic aeon lute, it says it's the rarest one, has 50 health regen, and a green aeon sparkly wig, makes your hair green and radiant lol any help is welcome.
While there is no set price on cosmetics because it’s really up to how much the seller wants and how desperate the buyer is, I would price lute 50-70k while wig between 70-120k.
Wattzon of Sulis