Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anything in creation now?

The BT helm is a bug and should be resolved with a server reset, it’s been brought up at least 5 times now and I haven’t seen any response.

But to add to that, I’m not sure if it’s a bug, but I’ve seen it been mentioned on forums and it’s definitly a flaw when a tier 8 weapon can over cast a tier 9/10 ...that should be looked into. Originally dl used to override edl and Otm fixed it, the new upgrades need to follow the same rule.

Those are just two things I’ve noticed that didn’t have a response.

I’d love for priorities to include an official bank system. A loan option when in trade and smaller updates throughout the year that involve event bosses like the past. Event bosses are what kept people active and logging and buying plat for exclusive items ..Otm stopped doing events and and added all legacy into the game to focus on horizontal content and to work on future updates, but the updates are released at a snail pace and the game becomes boring and repetitive with nothing to do in between. Faction takes two days to max ...the quest is a once a week log in and not every server can kill Bloothorn. I miss the days when Lirs was active every day and clans would gather to battle over bosses like Garanak with adds that added challenges to the kill, but could be done without needing 30+ people to log on a mobile game to accomplish the goal.

Oh a less serious issues, I want to know when the new hair styles will be added into the barber shop as well as the new token fashion that was supposed to be added...
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

The BT helm is a bug and should be resolved with a server reset, it’s been brought up at least 5 times now and I haven’t seen any response.

But to add to that, I’m not sure if it’s a bug, but I’ve seen it been mentioned on forums and it’s definitly a flaw when a tier 8 weapon can over cast a tier 9/10 ...that should be looked into. Originally dl used to override edl and Otm fixed it, the new upgrades need to follow the same rule.

I’d love for priorities to include an official bank system. A loan option when in trade and smaller updates throughout the year that involve event bosses like the past. Event bosses are what kept people active and logging and buying plat for exclusive items ..Otm stopped doing events and and added all legacy into the game to focus on horizontal content and to work on future updates, but the updates are released at a snail pace and the game becomes boring and repetitive with nothing to do in between. Faction takes two days to max ...the quest is a once a week log in and not every server can kill Bloothorn. I miss the days when Lirs was active every day and clans would gather to battle over bosses like Garanak with adds that added challenges to the kill, but could be done without needing 30+ people to log on a mobile game to accomplish the goal.

Oh a less serious issues, I want to know when the new hair styles will be added into the barber shop as well as the new token fashion that was supposed to be added...
I want to add that generally VR needs to fix any flaw in CG and any major glitches still existing.

In CG its first most important to fix glitches and bugs, like the rondels overlapping (possibly grims too?) and BT helm breaking dg aura and so on.
Then Id want them to see fix glitches like when gele moves back and short ranged players cant reach to melee (I cant with gele axe, rogues cant with daggers), or the glitch that turns ur screen to orange and poof ur at the leystone.
Then they need to fix anything that isnt considered a glitch or a bug but is a flaw in the design, such as armour on warrior bt necks (someone suggested elemental dmg over dex or vit for rogues and rangers and over armour for warriors), fix the caster necks and remove the silly defence, fix the warrior offhand, fix the druid healing offhand by adding it the edl boon (even at slightly reduced amount, say equal to dl boon).
Then Id tweak DG set IMO, change giant swing to pummel, change longshot to.... Im not sure actually. And yes Id raise the *resists* (elementals+chaos) on them. As elemental resists always lack anyway even if u wear full edl, might as well give dg a bit of elemental resist but keeping the low armour. Id also add energy to each piece (100-500 from gloves-bp sounds fine).

Those are things I can treat them as *fixes* more so than *buffs*, even if some can be considered buffs.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Well imo they missed their chance to "fix" the broken DG armor...I realize it's supposed to be a dps set but bt helm could've been the piece to really tie the set together with resists/hp/mp that the DG set lacks...naturally progressing into helm to really gain survivability and also the focus/energy needed to use your skills....rogues get shafted as having all the dps but 1.4k base energy is garbage and having to put points in focus to be able to use skills effectively undermines the set and needing points in vit to live does the same

I want to add that generally VR needs to fix any flaw in CG and any major glitches still existing.

In CG its first most important to fix glitches and bugs, like the rondels overlapping (possibly grims too?) and BT helm breaking dg aura and so on.
Then Id want them to see fix glitches like when gele moves back and short ranged players cant reach to melee (I cant with gele axe, rogues cant with daggers), or the glitch that turns ur screen to orange and poof ur at the leystone.
Then they need to fix anything that isnt considered a glitch or a bug but is a flaw in the design, such as armour on warrior bt necks (someone suggested elemental dmg over dex or vit for rogues and rangers and over armour for warriors), fix the caster necks and remove the silly defence, fix the warrior offhand, fix the druid healing offhand by adding it the edl boon (even at slightly reduced amount, say equal to dl boon).
Then Id tweak DG set IMO, change giant swing to pummel, change longshot to.... Im not sure actually. And yes Id raise the *resists* (elementals+chaos) on them. As elemental resists always lack anyway even if u wear full edl, might as well give dg a bit of elemental resist but keeping the low armour. Id also add energy to each piece (100-500 from gloves-bp sounds fine).

Those are things I can treat them as *fixes* more so than *buffs*, even if some can be considered buffs.
Keep longshot on dg set!._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Well imo they missed their chance to "fix" the broken DG armor...I realize it's supposed to be a dps set but bt helm could've been the piece to really tie the set together with resists/hp/mp that the DG set lacks...naturally progressing into helm to really gain survivability and also the focus/energy needed to use your skills....rogues get shafted as having all the dps but 1.4k base energy is garbage and having to put points in focus to be able to use skills effectively undermines the set and needing points in vit to live does the same
Warriors also suffer a ton. I have 300 focus on my edl set warrior and I still have to pot regularly for
Energy
Hi

Regeneration should be buffed and allowed to stack for ring/brace slots. And combat regeneration for combat foods please. C'mon VR these won't break your game like what conservative OTM worried about. Conservatism brought too much dullness and we knew what happened next...