Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions Regarding New Warrior Offhand Axe

Make a thread about warrior offhand and suddenly out come the trolls who don't play the class, admit they haven't played much and really don't have anything valid to say on the subject but just like to talk. Obviously just trying to get a rise out of some people lol.

Offhands a joke. People said so in beta. Only difference is that they upped the slash damage from the original 20 to 40.....in which case I'd still use the 200 haste dagger on non chaos bosses.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

So reading through this article it seems the people who don’t want warriors to be able to dps at eg aren’t even warriors lmao. We get it, you don’t want your tank slaves switching to dps and dishing out as much damage as you.

Why is everyone so against warriors being dps? In an mmo every class should be able to be good dps and have their support roles, yet everyone seems so focused on keeping warriors dps suppressed. The new offhand is horrible in comparison to other classes. 40 slash should be 50, atleast the divine damage got boosted to 250 from the 200 in beta. The skill is just awful and needs to be buffed.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Warrior is tank class...
If you say that warriors are specifically for tank class, why were warriors given DPS skills? Why does warriors dish out a decent amount of damage? We're not saying warriors need a heavy buff in stats or whatever. Most main dps warriors just want the same benefits other classes receive.
1) We want our offhand to receive the same treatment as other classes.
2) We want our DG set to have skill damage(Rupture and Giant Swing) buff that ACTUALLY uses a skill... like rogues(Quick Strike and Sneaky Attack).
3) We don't want useless stats as a dps warrior like armor.
4) I might be missing out a few things :)

And add pro stance to the mix, they get all their armor back lol plus the dps boost. Low-key wish i had an EG warrior :lol:
Serious dps warriors wouldn’t give up frenzy for prot stance, or atleast if you want to somewhat keep up in dps. Also the armor boost from prot stance doesn’t make up for all the chaos and elemental resists you lose going from edl to DG, in a full set with stance you’re still a glass cannon at most raids.
Just like they say serious dps rangers are strength and auto build lol. You dont have to follow the social norm, every warrior ive had I've always used pro stance... highest i had was only 170 but thats that's pretty far imo to get a good understanding and i never had problems with damage. Maybe that's because im content with what i choose lol. Warriors aren't rogues. If they wanna use doch gul they should use pro stance if they wanna survive.
I am Ether Felix, the most nub ranger*
Zyz chill lol we all know you dont like me so youe opinion is biased. And all you others I didn't even read what you said dont really care :lol: I've never seen an original admin say warriors were meant to be a dps class like rogues and mages are. Send me the link?? Screenshot?
You really are quite an angry old man haha
when you dig your own grave
This game has been altered bro. That was a different team than what was original. I havent played much in the last 3 years. I know what i read before, maybe they had a change of heart idk im not a warrior. And don't act like you dont know what im talking about . I forget everything and even I remembered you talkin crap
Then why are you telling warriors what they can or can't do? :roll:
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Warrior is tank class...
Warriors have skills that enable them to tank. But when you are starting the game and reading through the class descriptions to decide what class to make, no where does it say anything about a tank. It specifically talks about their dps skills
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Ive always taken warrior to be brutal straightforward high dmg dps (usually slower too), and knights/paladins to be the tank types. In this game u have only warrior hence the roles mixed.

U say druids arent capable of dps? How many druids have tried? No they are likely not AS capable, but not utterly uncapable. Druids want to be healers/supports while going full dps, thats like saying I can tank prot gele and such with my shatter frenzy rupture pummel double. If a druid wants to try to be dps he can try by going full dps (and see how heavily reduced dps is with too many ppl overlapping swarm and vines, as warrior is when ppl overlap rupture), as a warrior would sacrifice every durability advantage he has for dps and thus be completely uncapable of tanking.

But I will not say that druids have the same possibilites, its just that most druids say "oh we have such low dps" because they dont really use dps builds. Then again, it is a WARRIOR topic and it'd be more than fine if other classes would stop ignoring our issues just for their own. U can ADD ur own issues but u cant reject us warriors just so ur class will get attention, that way no one gets any.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Warrior is tank class...
Warriors have skills that enable them to tank. But when you are starting the game and reading through the class descriptions to decide what class to make, no where does it say anything about a tank. It specifically talks about their dps skills
I didn't see anywhere that said dps. I actually didn't see any talk about massive damage other than rogues. Maybe it did in the past, but right now, it does not.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas