Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reset Hours

New reset time is amazing for Australians. 6pm which is fantastic. Beats resets at midnight that I didn’t even bother going to. By the time servers are back up and bosses are all dead it’s 1-2am and I need to be up by 5am at the latest for work.

Absolutely loving the new time
+1 lol

Except the 5am work, no thank you.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Good to hear feedback from both sides.

Would love to have a system that we could turn on/off events based on time-zone. Unfortunately, I think that is a system that would have to been in from the beginning... I hope y'all don't mind if I segway the conversation a bit. BUT, if that was ever possible (I'm not saying it's even a possibility), what time of day do y'all think is best for starting an event?

Would love to have a system that we could turn on/off events based on time-zone. Unfortunately, I think that is a system that would have to been in from the beginning... I hope y'all don't mind if I segway the conversation a bit. BUT, if that was ever possible (I'm not saying it's even a possibility), what time of day do y'all think is best for starting an event?
Events should just start automatically upon reset. The quicker things die it gives more opportunities for more spawns during the duration of the event ...and they recycle throughout all time zones anyway if done right so I don’t see any point holding off tbh. The competitions though should always be held off for at least an hour or two so it gives people time to take care of the initial boss runs.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Events should just start automatically upon reset. The quicker things die it gives more opportunities for more spawns during the duration of the event ...and they recycle throughout all time zones anyway if done right so I don’t see any point holding off tbh. The competitions though should always be held off for at least an hour or two so it gives people time to take care of the initial boss runs.
I meant if we could customize and start events/resets per timezone, what is your ideal time? Yes, events currently start immediately with reset.

I meant if we could customize and start events/resets per timezone, what is your ideal time? Yes, events currently start immediately with reset.
The current time works very well for me. :D No time will be ideal for everyone, so unless you plan to switch up the times every restart vs sticking to one time zone, it’s probably best to stick with whatever works best for VR.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

6 PM probably, when most people have finished work/school for the day.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

6pm in what time zone. Your 6pm very dif to my 6pm lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

He answered my question. Which was in your specific time zone, what is your dream reset time?

The question was if we can customize it to the event starts per timezone, what time would you like. As in, if it were possible to start/end the events per timezone.

He answered my question. Which was in your specific time zone, what is your dream reset time?

The question was if we can customize it to the event starts per timezone, what time would you like. As in, if it were possible to start/end the events per timezone.
oh my bad. Ideally for me would be 8pm. Won’t be interrupted by dinner then.

An issue with starting per time zone would be that australia (arguably the smallest player base) is a day ahead of America. This would heavily limit what you can do with events. You would t be able to add event bosses or anything as for the first day they would not be able to be killed. Not an issue I guess if events stay for 6 months like previously but hoping that won’t be the case. Also for smaller events like Carrie carnage no boss would again die for 1 of the 3 days that aussies would have at it during a weekend. Collecting quests...not sure how you could program it so that some can see the items while others can’t.

Imo it should just be left as is. The best time for the programmers and designers and whoever else is needed at the office. Also like was previously mentioned, almost every raiding clan sets kill times to suit America because they are the largest player base. Personally I think it is kinda nice to let the smaller players get a chance to attend resets and kill the smaller bosses - hrung mord necro and maybe prot - (lets be real, no clan can kill gele or BT on a reset. They are left for scheduling a time)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Ideally, what needs to be done, in my opinion, is reduce the respawn time of all raids and make bosses spawn 0-6 hours after the reset, and not necessarily all be up simultaneously, would introduce some randomness without changing the ideal reset time for the VR team.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”