Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Reset Hours

With the new reset hours, our clan is finding it harder to compete.
Being a west coast player it is usually around 1-1:30 am making it hard to for me to be able to stay up that long.
I'm not complaining but id just like to get others feedback and POV on the new reset times and if in what way its affected your clans.

Thanks!

Re: Reset Hours

Unfortunately I don’t think any time zone is perfect for everyone. I’m American and it restarts at 3am for me now ...which I’m on a vampire schedule so it works out for me, but a lot of my fellow American clannies hate it while it’s being beneficial to the non Americans that hardly ever made resets in the past. Hasnt impacted the clan overall, so just certain individuals.

I’m sure smaller clans from one time zone are struggling now.
Last edited by LadyNymeria on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I live on the east coast so staying up till 5 am can suck but meh. its 4 am or 7 am, at that point it really isn't a difference. If anything I like it more because I can wake up and go back to sleep whereas at 7 am no point in going back to sleep.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Unfortunately I don’t think any time zone is perfect for everyone. I’m American and it restarts at 3am for me now ...which I’m on a vampire schedule so it works out for me, but a lot of my fellow American clannies hate it while it’s being beneficial to the non Americans that hardly ever made resets in the past. Hasnt impacted the clan overall, so just certain individuals.

I’m sure smaller clans from one time zone are struggling now.
Agreed, there will always be players that are unpleased with the times. Thank you Lady Nymeria :D

With the new reset hours, our clan is finding it harder to compete.
Being a west coast player it is usually around 1-1:30 am making it hard to for me to be able to stay up that long.
I'm not complaining but id just like to get others feedback and POV on the new reset times and if in what way its affected your clans.

Thanks!
I’m also a west coast Us player and much prefer the 1am reset. Previously resets were at 3-4am with at most an hours notice.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage