Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double Bounty Weekend??

Full Disclosure:

The original plans for the 7th Anniversary were planned for one week. With the recent changes, we wanted to add more to these. For this weekend, we needed something that didn't need an update and was beyond easy to implement to get it the celebration kicked off. We wanted to do double xp/gold bounties this weekend, but that is harder to implement without testing. We didn't want to cause any issues this week. We are trying to keep the original plans from the Glasglow team. We think they knew you well and had a great week planned.

Nothing was in the code yet for the celebration, so we're working on getting everything in now. That does mean some parts of the celebration might be later than normal this year (aka if it needs an update). But we will be working on getting stuff that doesn't need an update in ASAP!

Now, I don't know about you, but typically you don't start with the climax. You work up to it. ;)
Ohhhhhhhh double xp /gold in the works. Orgasm
OHHH, please don't misread that. That's what we wanted to do this weekend. I can see if we can put it back on the docket for later! But the rest of the month has some other plans.

Full Disclosure:

The original plans for the 7th Anniversary were planned for one week. With the recent changes, we wanted to add more to these. For this weekend, we needed something that didn't need an update and was beyond easy to implement to get it the celebration kicked off. We wanted to do double xp/gold bounties this weekend, but that is harder to implement without testing. We didn't want to cause any issues this week. We are trying to keep the original plans from the Glasglow team. We think they knew you well and had a great week planned.

Nothing was in the code yet for the celebration, so we're working on getting everything in now. That does mean some parts of the celebration might be later than normal this year (aka if it needs an update). But we will be working on getting stuff that doesn't need an update in ASAP!

Now, I don't know about you, but typically you don't start with the climax. You work up to it. ;)
Ohhhhhhhh double xp /gold in the works. Orgasm
OHHH, please don't misread that. That's what we wanted to do this weekend. I can see if we can put it back on the docket for later! But the rest of the month has some other plans.
Ohhhh welllll, maybe carrow carnage? :o

Full Disclosure:

Thanks Tadaaah!
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Personally would like the black crown gang or whatever it was called (think 2012 or 2013?) to come back .-. It was fun farming them because there was a rare chance they could drop a black crown. I kinda miss it, maybe if you guys could do something similar :P
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Personally would like the black crown gang or whatever it was called (think 2012 or 2013?) to come back .-. It was fun farming them because there was a rare chance they could drop a black crown. I kinda miss it, maybe if you guys could do something similar :P
Wasnt that the party hat? Loved the cupcakes too.

Wasnt that the party hat? Loved the cupcakes too.
There was an event for party crowns.-. U could do the quest to get them or farm mobs for a rare black crown
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Full Disclosure:

2 questions if 2x xp was implemented for the weekend,
1.) would the double xp stack with xp lix?
2.) would the 2x xp apply to fishing/cooking?