Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double Bounty Weekend??

Be glad the servers are still running. No issues little lag. Tone down asking for goodies and let them work lol.
I have yet to receive any goodies from these people other than running servers if they went down I would find a new game to play similar how I found a different game once epic games closed the servers for their moba paragon

Lets not even begin to talk about the countless issues at endgame levels/mid game
Last edited by Allyknife on Thu May 31, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

And having the US on 1am PST-4am EST calls for any future unannounced resets isn't unreasonable? I wouldn't expect the new office to work at 7pm their time, but is having a reset at 3pm their time the best idea either? WHEN things go wrong (when, not if, when), they'll have exactly 2 hours to figure things out. It's setting themselves up for a mess down the line.
No it's not because you play THEIR game. This is not a game for them, but their work. You don't have to wake up for resets you know
Hi

No it's not because you play THEIR game. This is not a game for them, but their work. You don't have to wake up for resets you know

Pointless feedback, thanks.[/quote]
Doesn't know how to properly quote then tells me my feedback is pointless because you were crying about having resets at times when your asleep.
Hi

@Corrupt
#ironic

The world has always revolved around the US :lol:

In all seriousness. It is up to Realms to decide when to do updates. We can give feedback, but when it comes down to it, it's what works best for them.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Full Disclosure:

The original plans for the 7th Anniversary were planned for one week. With the recent changes, we wanted to add more to these. For this weekend, we needed something that didn't need an update and was beyond easy to implement to get it the celebration kicked off. We wanted to do double xp/gold bounties this weekend, but that is harder to implement without testing. We didn't want to cause any issues this week. We are trying to keep the original plans from the Glasglow team. We think they knew you well and had a great week planned.

Nothing was in the code yet for the celebration, so we're working on getting everything in now. That does mean some parts of the celebration might be later than normal this year (aka if it needs an update). But we will be working on getting stuff that doesn't need an update in ASAP!

Now, I don't know about you, but typically you don't start with the climax. You work up to it. ;)

Full Disclosure:

The original plans for the 7th Anniversary were planned for one week. With the recent changes, we wanted to add more to these. For this weekend, we needed something that didn't need an update and was beyond easy to implement to get it the celebration kicked off. We wanted to do double xp/gold bounties this weekend, but that is harder to implement without testing. We didn't want to cause any issues this week. We are trying to keep the original plans from the Glasglow team. We think they knew you well and had a great week planned.

Nothing was in the code yet for the celebration, so we're working on getting everything in now. That does mean some parts of the celebration might be later than normal this year (aka if it needs an update). But we will be working on getting stuff that doesn't need an update in ASAP!

Now, I don't know about you, but typically you don't start with the climax. You work up to it. ;)
Ohhhhhhhh double xp /gold in the works. Orgasm