Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Double Bounty Weekend??

As many of us can imagine with the recent chaos that's been going on things are still not settled. But for 7th anniversary is the only thing planned double bounty weekend?? No carrow carnage? Not trying to cause chaos, just wanted some clarity
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Re: Double Bounty Weekend??

As many of us can imagine with the recent chaos that's been going on things are still not settled. But for 7th anniversary is the only thing planned double bounty weekend?? No carrow carnage? Not trying to cause chaos, just wanted some clarity
Its not all they are going to do. Maybe they might even do 7 weeks of events :)
Hi

Looks like they're doing what they did a few years back and having a string of events each weekend. Hopefully 7 different events 7 different weekends?
Possible i suppose but back then they gave us a heads up that they were doing that. Also if i remember correctly, they rolled out double plat to kick it off
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior

Looks like they're doing what they did a few years back and having a string of events each weekend. Hopefully 7 different events 7 different weekends?
Possible i suppose but back then they gave us a heads up that they were doing that. Also if i remember correctly, they rolled out double plat to kick it off
Maybe they wanna change it up alittle order wise
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Have you also noticed they have changed times when they do things to where they are now so no longer 7am est updates hello 4am est wake up calls I for one don’t plan to wake up this early for whatever reason especially since I have to go to work, they should have kept the schedule the glasgow studio had wired into our minds when it comes to reset times
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Have you also noticed they have changed times when they do things to where they are now so no longer 7am est updates hello 4am est wake up calls I for one don’t plan to wake up this early for whatever reason especially since I have to go to work, they should have kept the schedule the glasgow studio had wired into our minds when it comes to reset times
That would mean working until 7-8PM at night, and if there’s any problems it could go on much later. Don’t you think that’s a little unreasonable?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

And having the US on 1am PST-4am EST calls for any future unannounced resets isn't unreasonable? I wouldn't expect the new office to work at 7pm their time, but is having a reset at 3pm their time the best idea either? WHEN things go wrong (when, not if, when), they'll have exactly 2 hours to figure things out. It's setting themselves up for a mess down the line.

Be glad the servers are still running. No issues little lag. Tone down asking for goodies and let them work lol.
You can tone it down all you want. We're just asking for clarity which is fair.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior