Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tadaaah Lead Us!

Erm, they will reply in whatever language you use..........if you look at the reviews on the asia version a english review gets an english reply.
Soo what you saying is that our New Support dude knows more than one language?? Richard! Give that dude a raise

Erm, they will reply in whatever language you use..........if you look at the reviews on the asia version a english review gets an english reply.
Soo what you saying is that our New Support dude knows more than one language?? Richard! Give that dude a raise
English is pretty much the worlds #1 language to learn for bussiness. Almost required. One of the most common languages forign countries teach in their school.

Lmao that's a nice way of giving me the finger :P
I'd actually like to know this too now u mention it, might be a good idea to ask in a seperate thread or the sticky thread Admin put up. Since we don't have a CM right now normal posts might get looked over
We do have a CM. That would be Tadaaah. He's just not the Muldar we are used to.
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.

I'd actually like to know this too now u mention it, might be a good idea to ask in a seperate thread or the sticky thread Admin put up. Since we don't have a CM right now normal posts might get looked over
We do have a CM. That would be Tadaaah. He's just not the Muldar we are used to.
the loss is too fresh :cry:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

the loss is too fresh :cry:
he already locked a thread few mins ago.. lol
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

The only thread I locked was clan drama that had over 10 reports in it. I would like to allow threads to stay open. I understand that this is frustrating for y'all. I have an opportunity now to be the forums at a much more active capacity. No, I'm not perfect and yes, I will make mistakes. I will own them though.

Transparency since joining the team: I have only issued maybe 5-7 forum bans and none of them were permanent (spare bots or troll accounts). I only move threads to Dev Only forum if requested by the powers that be. I do hold zero tolerance for hate speech and similar actions. We have done away with initially banning people permanently and making them go through appeals. I issue warnings yes, but that's a hope to check people and let them know, "Hey, please don't continue to do this." But I have very rarely issued bans. I don't want to ban people. I don't want to censor people.

The only thread I locked was clan drama that had over 10 reports in it. I would like to allow threads to stay open. I understand that this is frustrating for y'all. I have an opportunity now to be the forums at a much more active capacity. No, I'm not perfect and yes, I will make mistakes. I will own them though.

Transparency since joining the team: I have only issued maybe 5-7 forum bans and none of them were permanent (spare bots or troll accounts). I only move threads to Dev Only forum if requested by the powers that be. I do hold zero tolerance for hate speech and similar actions. We have done away with initially banning people permanently and making them go through appeals. I issue warnings yes, but that's a hope to check people and let them know, "Hey, please don't continue to do this." But I have very rarely issued bans. I don't want to ban people. I don't want to censor people.
"I will own them though"
I like this guy already LOL, best line ever..

Your cool in my books hombre XD

Last things before I go to sleep..
1. What should we call Thai Team? (We Called Glasgow Team “OTM” )
2. Will Thai Team spend more time on feedback of the players?
3. Since Thai Team is way smaller will you guys recruit new or more moderators/guides?