Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Same Game different developer - CAN WE XFER YET

Will we be able to XFER soon?
Read one of the other threads :lol:
Why can’t people read like 5 posts before making their own to ask the exact same questions that have already been answered :roll:

We won’t be able to xfer anytime soon as it is a different engine and platform.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Will we be able to XFER soon?
Why can’t people read like 5 posts before making their own to ask the exact same questions that have already been answered :roll:

Where was it said it was a different engine?
and no, not different platform-.- Think!
Sorry different platform as different item. The games are not the same and appearance wise it seems to be running on a different engine as others in the community have pointed out.

OTM has given 0 information, like the always do :evil: but as usual the players have been able to come together and pool what we know from outside sources to paint a picture.
Maybe in the future we will see cross platform functionality, but for now the game appears to be running completely different than ch and not compatible.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Sorry different platform as different item. The games are not the same and appearance wise it seems to be running on a different engine as others in the community have pointed out.

OTM has given 0 information, like the always do :evil: but as usual the players have been able to come together and pool what we know from outside sources to paint a picture.
Maybe in the future we will see cross platform functionality, but for now the game appears to be running completely different than ch and not compatible.
Right, also, I apologize if I came off harsh towards you. :)

It would be really nice if otm learned a thing or two about communicating with the player base-.-
heya,

Right, also, I apologize if I came off harsh towards you. :)

It would be really nice if otm learned a thing or two about communicating with the player base-.-
That's what Muldar was for funny right