Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sulis downs bt

If u have a strategy which allows u to kill BT now with 40, otm will buff it again. Anyway good luck on next attempt. U want a sure kill, get 70 on and follow other servers to have a server kill if your clan can’t do it alone.
In our current planning I believe that it will take 45-50. We’ve been analyzing all of the posts by OTM staff members and believe we have found some of their intended strategies. We will hopefully be celebrating our clans kill later this week.
Best of luck to you, Relentless. That would be super impressive if u managed to kill BT with less than 60 and with a strategy other than mindlessly kos everything (if another strategy exists in the first place)
We’ll be sharing the results of the raid tomorrow so all can see how it works. Hopefully together as a community we can unravel how this boss is supposed to die without needing an armada of toons...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Oh an as for working with other clans that’s literally impossible for little reasons other clan has 2-4 people of level and even then 2 of the 4 is slightly inactive
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Really only 2 clans and some of guys from the third clan...couldn’t put aside their pride for something as big as this...damn shame but it was fun as hell seeing majority of the server coming together even for a short while
Last edited by Munchies on Tue May 29, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Druid (somewhere between 191-235)
Retribution
Sulis
Pizza :3

Really only 2 clans and some of guys from the third clan...couldn’t put aside their pride for something as big as this...damn shame
*cough cough* My how the tables have turned.

In all seriousness, nice job to everyone, I had no idea it was planned or happening. I'm very interested as to how you all figured out the drops lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Really only 2 clans and some of guys from the third clan...couldn’t put aside their pride for something as big as this...damn shame

In all seriousness, nice job to everyone, I had no idea it was planned or happening. I'm very interested as to how you all figured out the drops lol.
What you mean? A clan not endorsing, didn’t even need y’all and than what was it y’all wanting the drops from the clannies who did attend? Got no problem with ya, you did help me out when I first started
Retribution
Sulis

What you mean? A clan not endorsing, didn’t even need y’all and than what was it y’all wanting the drops from the clannies who did attend? Got no problem with ya, you did help me out when I first started
I don't know anything about the whole situation lol. I'm just playing CH for fun once in a while now.

My point about the drops was just like I said, I was wondering how you lot figured out the drops. Roll? Whoever got it in dps grp, got it for their clan? Dunno, don't really care either way tbh, was just curious.

Please stop lol. Jahs had the least amount of toons because of various reasons, so they got least amount of drops. And regarding drop distribution within Jah, im sorry but it actually shouldnt worry u.
Saying that as a Jah who actually attended.

I don't know anything about the whole situation lol. I'm just playing CH for fun once in a while now.

My point about the drops was just like I said, I was wondering how you lot figured out the drops. Roll? Whoever got it in dps grp, got it for their clan? Dunno, don't really care either way tbh, was just curious.
Lock group was composed of peeps from all 3 and than yeah was rolled for and I think all the other groups were composed of mix too and I think each group tried to have atleast 1 druid in group
Last edited by Munchies on Tue May 29, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retribution
Sulis

Lock group was composed of peeps from all 3 and than yeah was rolled for
Thank you :)

It's nice to see that some people can work together for a common goal.

Lock group was composed of peeps from all 3 and than yeah was rolled for
Thank you :)

It's nice to see that some people can work together for a common goal.
Not your pals in Jah, they threatened to grief us smh.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”