Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Support

Does otm even check to see appeals now, been few weeks since I appealed my toons that were banned for apparently selling which is bs. Now I'm probably gonna get the standard, appeals are not made on forums here is the email please contact blah blah blah.
I'd just like an update
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Re: Support

Hey,
Please check your spam folder. We cleared out appeals last week.
This might be a stupid question but does Appeals and support remains under @onethumbmobile.com or will they be changed to something else?

Hey,
Please check your spam folder. We cleared out appeals last week.
This might be a stupid question but does Appeals and support remains under @onethumbmobile.com or will they be changed to something else?
This is actually a really good question, glad you thought of it! A whole FAQ page is really needed to address everything. This transition was abrupt and no one seemed to know about it... Sooner everything is settled sooner the regular plat buyers can buy plat again and the servers can continue as usual.
Hard to get numbers for BT as is without people thinking game is coming down ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Currently, the emails will stay the same. I don't think we have any plans to change them. There have been a whole lot of changes made to support behind the scenes for months, my hope and goal is to continue to improve on support in terms of tickets times and getting things done. Streamlining processes to make us more efficient.