Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sulis downs bt

15 minutes with 85 toons?!?!?! Thats ridiculous on OTM's side. Gj to sulis tho.
Including 3 Tier 8 Rondels before the whole “THEY SAID YOU NEED T8s”

In case anyone’s unaware, that’s over 70% rondel Damage capacity of what you’d achieve with 6 Tier 8s (Which is the cap)
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

In case anyone’s unaware, that’s over 70% rondel Damage capacity of what you’d achieve with 6 Tier 8s (Which is the cap)
Did you actually notice a difference with the tier 8 or not?
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I died a lot on both my ranger and rogue. I survived being stood in the poison pool a few ticks with but it’s not like an immunity... either way you have to get out of it...

I died a lot on both my ranger and rogue. I survived being stood in the poison pool a few ticks with but it’s not like an immunity... either way you have to get out of it...
That sucks :/ excited to see if belenus can attempt anytime soon
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

See the thing is some offhands alone wouldn’t make a difference dps wise, how ever, lets take rogue offhand for example. It’s basically dbl dps for half the time of edl. Sounds useless right? But here is the thing. The 2 types of offhand skills stack.
To keep edl offhand up u need 2 offhands. So with these new offhand, considering its half of the duration of Edl, i’d imagin we need 3-4 offhands to keep spite on boss the whole time. And since both offhands stack, we also need 3-4 more people with the opposite type of offhand to maximize dps.
That way we upgrade from 2k dmg per tick from edl, to 8k per tick from 2 offhands.
I know people know about this already but some people still don’t and still consider t8 offhands close to useless, but infact they are a decent upgrade from EDL, especially when it gets to t10

See the thing is some offhands alone wouldn’t make a difference dps wise, how ever, lets take rogue offhand for example. It’s basically dbl dps for half the time of edl. Sounds useless right? But here is the thing. The 2 types of offhand skills stack.
To keep edl offhand up u need 2 offhands. So with these new offhand, considering its half of the duration of Edl, i’d imagin we need 3-4 offhands to keep spite on boss the whole time. And since both offhands stack, we also need 3-4 more people with the opposite type of offhand to maximize dps.
That way we upgrade from 2k dmg per tick from edl, to 8k per tick from 2 offhands.
I know people know about this already but some people still don’t and still consider t8 offhands close to useless, but infact they are a decent upgrade from EDL, especially when it gets to t10
I know... 3 of each rondel is the max DPS you can have though, and we already had over half that damage.

Yep. Approximately 80-85 toons I believe, first attempt and we killed. Pretty sure a lot didn’t know the mechanics. Hopefully next time people will do better.

15 minute kill though
Congrats on kill. No need to know mechanics. Just need the numbers to kill everything that spawns.

Waiting to see gwydion Super secret strategy that can kill BT with 40 or less toons or have they already killed but keeping it Super secret?

Waiting to see gwydion Super secret strategy that can kill BT with 40 or less toons or have they already killed but keeping it Super secret?
There really isn’t a secret strategy to the raid that otm or any other world has mentioned. Ever since the last bt some of my clannies and I have been discussing countless ways to approach bt, countless skills we could use, timing certain skills, and even after all that we’ve pretty much come to a conclusion that everything needs to be kos during the raid, and the numbers are needed for that. If u leave vines up, bt gains a vine buff that kills dps. U leave roots up, bt will heal throughout the fight making it impossible to kill. We even suggested things like dragging adds far enough to offtank them without t4 affecting dps, force spawning certain roots to make the raid easier and keeping them alive, bashing/ freezing on certain skills to interrupt, and nothing seems to be a clear solution.

Just out of pure curiosity, did otm really want this to be a kos everything type of raid? Ik otm mentioned a strategy but clearly there is no strategy visible.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.