Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quick question for everyone

Cool has nothing to do with post^ I’m gonna assume those are lies since all of us are spewing lies all willy nilly(right).

Anyway op I say activity to be how often you attend bosses/camp no matter it be raid or Dl/edl , raids don’t count as much because it having restrictions to time zones since we kill on spawn with no time set.

I only count people inactive if I don’t see them in our chats/ingame for over a week, but that’s just me not sure how our clans leaders do it since it’s important for them to gear dg based on activity on all bosses I assume.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

This is not a personal comment dig at you cause you done what you could by the looks as do some other players constantly.
But...a well rounded clan you should never have to tri log in all honesty bud.
Pretty much required in every clan for fights now a days. Not for edl’s usually but for bt gele it is.

Only difference is in whether or not clan enables multiloggers to be geared efficiently or not. My clan on arawn only geared leaders alts so my alts had garbage gear xD even tho i trilogged all da time :roll;

But also that clan wasn’t well rounded at times and struggled with graveyard.
What I’m trying to show though is that a EG clan that cares about edl bosses that much can kill them around the clock.
Bob’s EGgear from Res, not including event drops he may have received:

-imperial necral band of ice blast
-mighty aetheric ring of firestorm
-darkheart grimoire of frost
-royal troll one helm of firestorm
-majestic aetheric ring of firestorm
-dark skull of fire bolt
-imperial abyssal ring of inferno
-mighty Orphic band of the argent shield
-imperial necral band of burial
-majestic Orphic ring of lure of ice
-imperial necral band of giant swing
-shadowfire halberd of vitality
-royal Shielded bravery of deflection
-imperial necral band of shield wall
-godly abyssal ring of glacial storms
-shadowbolt halberd of focus
-royal necral ring of reaping
-majestic Orphic ring of ice shards
-imperial abyssal ring of shields
-void skull of firestorm
-majestic aetheric band of the meteor
-imperial necral ring of decay
-godly abyssal armlet of pummel
-imperial necral band of assassinate
-mighty aetheric ring of assassinate
-majestic abyssal ring of sabotage
-godly abyssal armlet of sacrifice
-majestic trollblood helm of ice shards
-imperial abyssal ring of marauding
-majestic necral ring of reaping
-shadowbolt halberd of dexterity
-Mighty necral ring of blood
-godly stormbound ring
-mighty aetheric ring of Fire bolt
-darkscale helm of mysteries
-majestic aetheric band of the strategist
-mighty Orphic ring of protective stance
-shadow skull of freeze
-imperial necral band of sneaky attack
-shadow wand of spectral flame
-shadow dagger of necral precision
-godly aetheric ring of Fire bolt
-majestic Orphic band of the azure shield
-shadowscale helm of mysteries
-godly abyssal armlet of Fire bolt
-dark axe of lunar frost
-mighty aetheric ring of ice shards
-godly abyssal ring of burning
-grand necral ring of blood
-mighty aetheric band of havoc
-imperial aetheric ring of ice shards
-void wand of solar bolt
-mighty Orphic ring of frenzy
-godly necral ring of burial
-godly necral band of firestorm
-royal Orphic ring of poison weapon
-godly Orphic ring of lure of Fire
-imperial necral band of pummel
-mighty aetheric ring of giant swing

Bob was just treated so poorly in res wasn't he :(
And this is just endgame off the dkp sheet he also has countless event items, a warrior alt level 220 geared with weapons and very good tank gear which rivaled and in some cases surpassed mains in clan, a druid alt level 180's with full dl, a rogue alt with edl and weapons with nice gear as well.. and he sold it all for a whopping $3,500 usd through ***.. I got some screenshots if otm is interested since this guy wants to spew lies..

Only a matter of time before he starts drama on Gwynd and pulls the same crap there.. or maybe otm will save them and ban bob for violating the tos in game..

Ban me from forums if u want for naming and shaming but I gotta get the truth out..
Well there you have it CH members. There are always two sides to a story... I see a fair number of Imperial items and a shadow Mordy Helm for an “undergeared” tank alt. I also see mainly godly and imp items for his main. Oh and I also see some pretty sexy Rogue items on that list too. As stated before, this list doesn’t have the event items on it that were also on his toons. I would say you were exceptionally well geared. I know MANY leaders who have one toon with crapier items than your Rogue alone. You know why? Because they passed on it for someone else. To make the CLAN stronger as a whole.

Please remember when someone is badmouthing another to grab two sides of the story. There is always a truthful side to the stories being told.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

Cool has nothing to do with post^ I’m gonna assume those are lies since all of us are spewing lies all willy nilly(right).

Anyway op I say activity to be how often you attend bosses/camp no matter it be raid or Dl/edl , raids don’t count as much because it having restrictions to time zones since we kill on spawn with no time set.

I only count people inactive if I don’t see them in our chats/ingame for over a week, but that’s just me not sure how our clans leaders do it since it’s important for them to gear dg based on activity on all bosses I assume.
Sorry wasn't talking about you.. was talking about shitboy bob he like to keep my clans name in his mouth after he pretty much bought a new car off the work of others.. still have those screenshots otm pm me need people like bob perma banned from game for violating tos.

Awwwwww poor res :cry: :cry: :cry: Bob surely got the better end of things lol

Imo if he used dkp to get that gear then it’s all his. If it was a gen vote then it’s the clans
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Imo if he used dkp to get that gear then it’s all his. If it was a gen vote then it’s the clans
A. The gear isn't the point.. he on here crying that he didn't get anything that's the point..

B. Selling game items for real life cash is against the tos those items actually belong to otm according to their rules curious to see if he gets banned..

A. The gear isn't the point.. he on here crying that he didn't get anything that's the point..

B. Selling game items for real life cash is against the tos those items actually belong to otm according to their rules curious to see if he gets banned..
Accusing people of that is a waste of time without visual proof
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Accusing people of that is a waste of time without visual proof

Ok

This is not a personal comment dig at you cause you done what you could by the looks as do some other players constantly.
But...a well rounded clan you should never have to tri log in all honesty bud.
Pretty much required in every clan for fights now a days. Not for edl’s usually but for bt gele it is.

Only difference is in whether or not clan enables multiloggers to be geared efficiently or not. My clan on arawn only geared leaders alts so my alts had garbage gear xD even tho i trilogged all da time :roll;

But also that clan wasn’t well rounded at times and struggled with graveyard.
What I’m trying to show though is that a EG clan that cares about edl bosses that much can kill them around the clock.
Bob’s EGgear from Res, not including event drops he may have received:

-imperial necral band of ice blast
-darkheart grimoire of frost
-royal troll one helm of firestorm
-majestic aetheric ring of firestorm
-dark skull of fire bolt
-imperial abyssal ring of inferno
-mighty Orphic band of the argent shield
-imperial necral band of burial
-majestic Orphic ring of lure of ice
-imperial necral band of giant swing
-shadowfire halberd of vitality
-royal Shielded bravery of deflection
-imperial necral band of shield wall
-godly abyssal ring of glacial storms
-shadowbolt halberd of focus
-majestic Orphic ring of ice shards
-imperial abyssal ring of shields
-void skull of firestorm
-majestic aetheric band of the meteor
-imperial necral ring of decay
-godly abyssal armlet of pummel
-imperial necral band of assassinate
-mighty aetheric ring of assassinate
-majestic abyssal ring of sabotage
-godly abyssal armlet of sacrifice
-majestic trollblood helm of ice shards
-imperial abyssal ring of marauding
-majestic necral ring of reaping
-shadowbolt halberd of dexterity
-Mighty necral ring of blood
-godly stormbound ring
-mighty aetheric ring of Fire bolt
-darkscale helm of mysteries
-majestic aetheric band of the strategist
-mighty Orphic ring of protective stance
-shadow skull of freeze
-imperial necral band of sneaky attack
-shadow wand of spectral flame
-shadow dagger of necral precision
-godly aetheric ring of Fire bolt
-majestic Orphic band of the azure shield
-shadowscale helm of mysteries
-godly abyssal armlet of Fire bolt
-dark axe of lunar frost
-mighty aetheric ring of ice shards
-godly abyssal ring of burning
-grand necral ring of blood
-mighty aetheric band of havoc
-imperial aetheric ring of ice shards
-void wand of solar bolt
-mighty Orphic ring of frenzy
-godly necral ring of burial
-godly necral band of firestorm
-royal Orphic ring of poison weapon
-godly Orphic ring of lure of Fire
-imperial necral band of pummel
-mighty aetheric ring of giant swing

Bob was just treated so poorly in res wasn't he :(
And this is just endgame off the dkp sheet he also has countless event items, a warrior alt level 220 geared with weapons and very good tank gear which rivaled and in some cases surpassed mains in clan, a druid alt level 180's with full dl, a rogue alt with edl and weapons with nice gear as well.. and he sold it all for a whopping $3,500 usd through ***.. I got some screenshots if otm is interested since this guy wants to spew lies..

Only a matter of time before he starts drama on Gwynd and pulls the same crap there.. or maybe otm will save them and ban bob for violating the tos in game..

Ban me from forums if u want for naming and shaming but I gotta get the truth out..
:lol:
Dkp is dkp, not at all what this thread was discussing. I was one of the top 10 active clannies so of course I got gear through DKP. Never missed a gele and only missed maybe 10% of necros and proteus kills.
Not going to talk about rumors or speculation regarding me, no point :lol:
What I will say is that a certain general “earned” a dl shield and skain rings as well as other non dkp decided gear in one day of having gone tank build that took me 2 years of being 3rd most active tank (behind you and sly) to acquire.

Every clan is entitled to their own system, and a lot of clans don’t gear alts well and usually only gear leaders alts. That’s fine. Everyone is entitled to their own system. If you read what I actually said I never called res out as a bad clan or attached any negative connotation. As usual you are just looking for a reason to throw a punch and I guess you decided to settle for this.
You have to remember I chose to join and leave res as well as stay there. If I really hated the system I’d have left a lot sooner.
Stop blowing my comments out of the universe Bigd... you can’t say clansman are geared equally compared to leaders, the ratio of nondkp gear between leaders and clansman is not even close, might be 4:1.

Also glad to see you found the fake band account that someone in your clan used to try and scam :lol:
If you check members in chat there are 2 bobs. And as it requires a unique phone number to use band I literally cannot make more than one band...

Shrug
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at