Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Snor and Sreng Locker

Hi peeps,
I just finished lvling my locker. I need some tips on stats and skill set up. Should I be a majority dex or str build. With skills, I am using Shadowstrike, quickstrike, life steal, riposte, and poison weapon. My question is should I drop poison weapons for rend or sneak attack? Any help would be nice. Ty!

Re: Snor and Sreng Locker

Why on earth do you have life steal and riposte. Drop one of those for sneaky 100%.
Drop riposte, 100% useless for a locker.
As life steal is a dex skill it’s useful for a locker, not to mention it does decent damage and can save ur ass
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

:( forgive me
Fine :-| but I can’t keep giving you these chances when all you do is turn around and break my heart :cry:

@op
Go dex with 3200 health, max: ss, qs, pw, sneaky, lifesteal. Use daggers unless you got an op dex spear or a poison spear.
That’s about it
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I would use any poison gear u can get ure hands on, hrung poison ring, poison sunfire charms, venom bolt ammy etc, just ss and qs on 4/5* and u will have lock, 6* depends n how many u have, I personally never get enough time to cast sneaky, spider pet, wolf mount skills also help