Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lost lock

So today me and some clannies were killing 210 6*, and the rival clan (strongest on server) came after we started, watched it rage on us (nobody was really on) and watched us painfully kill it, all while standing there doing literally nothing, but somehow they get our drops? Not only that but they refuse to give them to us, so Whykicamoocow, I'm calling you out, specifically you Zyz, Cause cause I'm sure you'll be reasonable. Those are our drops not yours.. until they're returned, Ill consider every member of your clan at that fight a scammer, Cause that's scamming if i ever seen it. Ill also point out, that is extremely selfish and greedy. Every member of yours there knew what happened, but they weren't gonna give us our drops. Glad i left that clan before they started allowing scamming like this. I honestly wanted to be friendly towards yall, but considering how you many of your clannies have been jerks to me since joining your rival clan, i dont think i can.
Last edited by tayilern on Thu May 24, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: Lost lock

So today me and some clannies were killing 210 6*, and the rival clan (strongest on server) came after we started, watched it rage on us (nobody was really on) and watched us painfully kill it, all while standing there doing literally nothing, but somehow they get our drops? Not only that but they refuse to give them to us, so Whykicamoocow, I'm calling you out, specifically you Zyz, Cause cause I'm sure you'll be reasonable. Those are our drops not yours.. until they're returned, Ill consider every member of your clan at that fight a scammer, Cause that's scamming if i ever seen it.
Also OTM, I'm mainly expecting a response from you. Don't like wasting my plat just to have our drops stolen by people who weren't even attacking
kings pride
mabon - my main server

Just happened to me too! I came way after someone (about half my level) was taking a dustwither 6*, helped with the remaining 30% of hp and debuff, and I got the drop and gold instead. But I'm not sure if he died just before the boss died, as I noticed the boss came for me. So it could be a different scenario.

So basically you wiped on the boss and lost the lock and the other clan locked it, because that's part of the game, don't be a sore loser and call everyone a thief, I'm sure if that happened to them you would give them nothing, don't be self righteous, it's called a loss (L) it's part of the game, i recommend not trying and you won't have another bad experience, or have everyone lix, it's like blaming your shoes for tripping cause you didn't tie em.
Come on now

Damn this is either some bad bug or s**t luck
Though I suppose it depends of whether yall wiped before boss downed or not.
And the whole thing about them standing and doing nothing, although ik moos are under no obligation to do so, its kinda the nice thing to do yknow, help out. Gods where have the days gone since moos and wyrm would team up on bosses...
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

And the whole thing about them standing and doing nothing, although ik moos are under no obligation to do so, its kinda the nice thing to do yknow, help out. Gods where have the days gone since moos and wyrm would team up on bosses...
We never completely wiped, we had members die but we always had people up. I watched the whole fight. It's clearly a bug and the fact that moo isnt willing to give us those drops we earned shows their true character. And idc about them standing there, i care about how they stood there, got our drops, and took off with them, without doing a thing.
kings pride
mabon - my main server

I'm sure your the only clan who had this problem and yeah i bet pk and bf help them after they lock all the "greed monsters" trying to have fun just like you, just cause someone has a different clan name over there head doesn't mean there scum, would suggest trying harder next time, or create your own game, while I'm standing at grom wiping next time with 10 pk ready to snipe lock I'll remind you of your post, it'll probably be ok though cause you won, so no issues

So today me and some clannies were killing 210 6*, and the rival clan (strongest on server) came after we started, watched it rage on us (nobody was really on) and watched us painfully kill it, all while standing there doing literally nothing, but somehow they get our drops? Not only that but they refuse to give them to us, so Whykicamoocow, I'm calling you out, specifically you Zyz, Cause cause I'm sure you'll be reasonable. Those are our drops not yours.. until they're returned, Ill consider every member of your clan at that fight a scammer, Cause that's scamming if i ever seen it. Ill also point out, that is extremely selfish and greedy. Every member of yours there knew what happened, but they weren't gonna give us our drops. Glad i left that clan before they started allowing scamming like this. I honestly wanted to be friendly towards yall, but considering how you many of your clannies have been jerks to me since joining your rival clan, i dont think i can.
I actually have the screen shot that shows my people attacking and who got the kill. Your lock group wiped which meant lock shifted to another group.

This has happened to us a few times on unox and snorri. Except we're not coming to the forum and calling your clan scammers or following your clan members around in game demanding drops. Your complaints should be addressed to OTM and not name calling another clan because of the mechanics of the game.

But if you're really that upset about it, I'll just mail you 3 drops. I just hope you don't expect another clan to give up drops everytime you lose lock, just like I never expect that. It's part of the game whether we like it or not.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

We never completely wiped, we had members die but we always had people up. I watched the whole fight. It's clearly a bug and the fact that moo isnt willing to give us those drops we earned shows their true character. And idc about them standing there, i care about how they stood there, got our drops, and took off with them, without doing a thing.
Aight so its defo a bug, and moos finally show their true colours.
Heres to fingal going down the drain
What happened to helping each other, sharing shiz n all that
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

maybe have a druid in lock group next time
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid