Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Favourite CH Memories?

My favorite memory was when i was leader of crimsonbloods on Arawn around 2015-2016 me and my clannies was bored and lol threw the first ever all clans welcome party and everyone actually came and these 2 noobs mid level girls started fighting over one of my clan members and we made them take it to the arena lmao

My favorite memory was when i was leader of crimsonbloods on Arawn around 2015-2016 me and my clannies was bored and lol threw the first ever all clans welcome party and everyone actually came and these 2 noobs mid level girls started fighting over one of my clan members and we made them take it to the arena lmao
lol, finally a use for the arena! Sounds fun aha
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

I miss everything about CH when i first started many moons ago. Not knowing where I was on the map and getting lost constantly, always levelling in big groups especially on lirs boss adds (completely forgot the names if anyone can remind me, the ones that dropped the big weapons). My first end game clan Uskoki, omg was it called that? It was very close if its not lol does anyone here remember this clan on Arawn? Joined it in 2012. I miss all my old clan mates and bosses, Vinci, LadyJade, Gabee, Chucky and all the rest u know who u are if your reading. After so many years of playing you kind of get use to it all and know what to expect when an update comes, get use to the mechanics of the game and everything becomes second nature so it gets a little less interesting, well not less interesting but that's the word I can only think of right now lol

I miss everything about CH when i first started many moons ago. Not knowing where I was on the map and getting lost constantly, always levelling in big groups especially on lirs boss adds (completely forgot the names if anyone can remind me, the ones that dropped the big weapons). My first end game clan Uskoki, omg was it called that? It was very close if its not lol does anyone here remember this clan on Arawn? Joined it in 2012. I miss all my old clan mates and bosses, Vinci, LadyJade, Gabee, Chucky and all the rest u know who u are if your reading. After so many years of playing you kind of get use to it all and know what to expect when an update comes, get use to the mechanics of the game and everything becomes second nature so it gets a little less interesting, well not less interesting but that's the word I can only think of right now lol
Oh wow you've been here a real long time! I remember reading about Uskoci on the History of Arawn on Bitey's website.
I do agree with you that after a while the game becomes second nature, one of the reasons I - and many other players - have taken breaks and come back after a while to reset themselves from the game
:)
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Used to play 13-15 and came back

Best times were in 2013 and gwydion was great, soli and relentless were competitive and the side clans TheCoven and Godlike even had their own rivalry. Castle was always full. I remember the new engine coming in and everything changing too. Nothing removes the memory of the update release. I wish I still had old photos. Took forever to reach 100 without plat items as none of these new quest lines existed and bounties were just released

I have so many favorite memories so I’ll just list 5 lol
1. When I saved a friends account back in 2012 from an infamous scammer. Ever since then we’ve been the best of friends and both still play with each other on the same server, but in different clans lol.
2. When KodiakReavers was still around and we would have lots n lots of arena fun which you never see anymore on belenus. Plus it was run by 2 players named Guardog and Daisycakes who were one of my all time favorite players
3. The double gold/exp weekend back in 2012. Had loads of fun grinding out mobs in shalemont
4. Anniversary event 2013. Had lots of fun trying to get a black party crown and a Black dragonstaff.
5. When VIP still existed on belenus back in 2013. It was the first serious clan I joined and I became really good friends with the chief Aphrodite. She would also hold awesome clan deals where combos would be 5k instead of 7k or 8k.

My least favorite memory by far was talking to this noob named ApplesBe for the first time... I wanted to bleach my eyes
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I have so many favorite memories so I’ll just list 5 lol
1. When I saved a friends account back in 2012 from an infamous scammer. Ever since then we’ve been the best of friends and both still play with each other on the same server, but in different clans lol.
2. When KodiakReavers was still around and we would have lots n lots of arena fun which you never see anymore on belenus. Plus it was run by 2 players named Guardog and Daisycakes who were one of my all time favorite players
3. The double gold/exp weekend back in 2012. Had loads of fun grinding out mobs in shalemont
4. Anniversary event 2013. Had lots of fun trying to get a black party crown and a Black dragonstaff.
5. When VIP still existed on belenus back in 2013. It was the first serious clan I joined and I became really good friends with the chief Aphrodite. She would also hold awesome clan deals where combos would be 5k instead of 7k or 8k.

My least favorite memory by far was talking to this noob named ApplesBe for the first time... I wanted to bleach my eyes
Thats a lot of good memories!! Its a shame to see the arena go to waste rn, friendly clan wars used to be so fun :)
Peace out - Issa