Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

What were the purpose of BETAs ? Closed and Open Beta ?

People tested the game and gave you feedback. You throw all those to a rubbish bin.
Exactly. In beta there wasn’t a heal mechanism after rage. Not only that but like said in this thread nearly every bt attempt was done through offtanking in beta. It was the only effective way to down bt. Now not being able to do that just makes bt impossible
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Corrupted gardens quiver skill deals the same total amount of damage as edl quiver, but over 15s instead of 30. I'm not sure how this is a dps buff.
Yay it also adds 500 dex. So 500 attack for 15s (who would cast steady aim while buff is on, and waste an auto with 1.6k divine dmg buff).
Disappointing if true, was hoping they had been buffed for live.
Ranger
Druid
Belenus

People tested the game and gave you feedback. You throw all those to a rubbish bin.
Isnt it what happened in Gele beta too? The closed beta got 37 players all 220+ with full edl including weapons and unlimited resources + 4 admins with op stats (healing 12k bandage before crits for example), and main tank unkillable. Gele got only 5% of his hp (at the last raids, out of 4 raids, maybe 7%-10%) before it immediately healed to full. Raged, wiped us, stayed 100% hp and untouchable (not to mention lvl 225).

Otm nerfed him 3 times before he got killed which took at least half a year since then. The closed beta suggestions were terrific and would solve the raid's impossibility on spot, but OTM refused to implement any of them.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Corrupted gardens quiver skill deals the same total amount of damage as edl quiver, but over 15s instead of 30. I'm not sure how this is a dps buff.
Yay it also adds 500 dex. So 500 attack for 15s (who would cast steady aim while buff is on, and waste an auto with 1.6k divine dmg buff).
Many rangers in beta said they needed to buff the time the skill lasted, but that feedback was overlooked.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Literally overnight BT has changed from an interesting challenge to something most clans won’t even bother with. Which is exactly counter to OTM’s intent that eg players move away from existing bosses. Well, BT gear looks excellent, and thank you for listening to our open beta feedback (and walking back changes from closed beta testers), but if it’s impossible to obtain clans wont be moving on from current raids.

T8 weps and new lux wont help this. There just aren’t enough actual people playing on most servers to muster the rooms needed to kill this thing.
Oh cmon -.- us closed beta testers begged for drops to change as well. The drops u saw at the beginning of open beta weren’t what we closed beta suggested. Stop blaming closed testers for this lol
Lol sorry I was overly broad here. Some of the changes were good. Same could be said for open beta. Process isn’t perfect.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Exactly. In beta there wasn’t a heal mechanism after rage. Not only that but like said in this thread nearly every bt attempt was done through offtanking in beta. It was the only effective way to down bt. Now not being able to do that just makes bt impossible
one of the developers said that it was "Closed Beta' suggestion to add a little challenge to the boss.. it was in one of the first topics when we started complaining about first buff

Many rangers in beta said they needed to buff the time the skill lasted, but that feedback was overlooked.
What about warrior offhand? Is the skill still trash? Not to mention it got "buffed" from sweeping blow to giant swing (I even prefer sweeping blow) and 20 slash to 40 slash (why not 50?). At least they put us on equal divine dmg.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I for one am excited for this raid..... yes it is more difficult. However it just means we need to change our strategy and it is just another challenge thrown our way. If it takes more time so be it. The people crying on this thread need to chill out. The point of CH is to find the strategy and methods to go about killing a boss. OTM decided to make this one more difficult and challenging as that’s what everyone was asking for. You can’t just have your items and gear handed to you on a silver platter. I think it’s great that we need to actually work hard for drops that are so over powered, Gelebron will be shaking in his robes. It’s a rather exciting time in CH.

OTM - this was an interesting move on your part... We need more than just a new boss that has been buffed to the cusp of impossible. (Pretty sweet though)

I challenge you guys to Increase your spending for ads and gain a larger player base once again. Your ultimate focus should be on more people for the servers so this game doesn’t end up in a nose dive. Many of us have been playing for years and years, and will continue to play for years and years. Having some fresh faces would rejuvenate the game. Pull the salary from the designer of the fashion artist (since the majority of recent designs have been crap) and create a promotions/marketing team. Get this game out there! The possibilities for MMORPG are endless, Especially on mobile. You have so many ways to promote this game. I don’t think I have ever seen a single ad for CH. It needs to be marketed to ensure there is a constant flow of fresh faces.
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99