Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What comes after?

So correct me if Im wrong at any point in this post. Just sharing my thoughts.
So currently the new update is out and theres not much to do. We got weekly reaver bosses for rewards, EDL offhands to tier up, and bloodthorn to kill. Now for 2 years we have been waiting for this update and there are only 3 things to do? After we tier up EDL weps there would be only 2 things left. So my concern is, in about 6 months lets say after the majority of people get max EDL offhands and Bloodthorn gets downed regularly, what are all these people who have been waiting for this update going to do next? Quit until the next cookie cutter update?
What I am trying to say is this game needs to implement something other than new endgame boss and new gear to obtain. Add stuff that we can do when we dont feel like bossing/leveling. Fun stuff to make people stay logged in for hours playing, insteading of logging to kill and boss and logging out. If the next update takes another year or two most people are going to be gone due to the lack of creativity.
So what im asking is to please add stuff that is not the same thing you guys have been adding for every major update. Do not try to fix this by adding events, add stuff to the game. Listen to the players they are the people who play your game everday, they know what is needed the most.
Thanks for reading, just sharing my thoughts and I would like to hear back from other players on what they think.
Mabon
175 rogue
121 warrior

Re: What comes after?

So currently the new update is out and theres not much to do. We got weekly reaver bosses for rewards, EDL offhands to tier up, and bloodthorn to kill. Now for 2 years we have been waiting for this update and there are only 3 things to do? After we tier up EDL weps there would be only 2 things left. So my concern is, in about 6 months lets say after the majority of people get max EDL offhands and Bloodthorn gets downed regularly, what are all these people who have been waiting for this update going to do next? Quit until the next cookie cutter update?
What I am trying to say is this game needs to implement something other than new endgame boss and new gear to obtain. Add stuff that we can do when we dont feel like bossing/leveling. Fun stuff to make people stay logged in for hours playing, insteading of logging to kill and boss and logging out. If the next update takes another year or two most people are going to be gone due to the lack of creativity.
So what im asking is to please add stuff that is not the same thing you guys have been adding for every major update. Do not try to fix this by adding events, add stuff to the game. Listen to the players they are the people who play your game everday, they know what is needed the most.
Thanks for reading, just sharing my thoughts and I would like to hear back from other players on what they think.
Pvp
Hi

Pvp[/quote

Thats why i made this clan... insted of items and loot to make your motivateing people why not try insted have funn with people u play with?..... we have been in frozen for 7 months and noone gave a *** that we been bullied by 2 clans. We laughed when got outlocked have dumb conversation on bosses. Went on boss 60 lvl sw with zilion high lvl to support one low lvl and shet like that . Play hide and seek . Have damn funn its game..... dont seek for loot many clannies will quit.
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

Pvp
They said there is no changes to pvp coming any time soon.
Mabon
175 rogue
121 warrior

Pvp[/quote

Thats why i made this clan... insted of items and loot to make your motivateing people why not try insted have funn with people u play with?..... we have been in frozen for 7 months and noone gave a **** that we been bullied by 2 clans. We laughed when got outlocked have dumb conversation on bosses. Went on boss 60 lvl sw with zilion high lvl to support one low lvl and shet like that . Play hide and seek . Have damn funn its game..... dont seek for loot many clannies will quit.
That's my point, we only get updates to get more gear. Nothing fun or special. Just a new boss with a new strat to kill it.
Mabon
175 rogue
121 warrior

We still have to resolve the last of the post-update bugs (or celebrate, we've been so busy) but have had some team discussions as to the future, beyond the Corrupted Gardens.

A lot of ideas being thrown around regarding systems, loot and visuals so it would be great to hear the communities suggestions!

What would you like to see added?

There's been a lot of discussion regarding another look at skills, maybe something along those lines. (not a complete overhaul persay, but maybe revisiting some particularly annoying mechanics.)
and meh on PvP; cool, but not the biggest motivator...

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

We still have to resolve the last of the post-update bugs (or celebrate, we've been so busy) but have had some team discussions as to the future, beyond the Corrupted Gardens.

A lot of ideas being thrown around regarding systems, loot and visuals so it would be great to hear the communities suggestions!

People don't understand what pvp could do.
When entering the arena we should wipe our raid gear, gain new gear through daily challenges and challenges. Factions should be formed outside of our regular clans (of course some clans would do both) and a new dimension to the game would be added. Kill x amount of people for a title, gear possibilities and even a currency for PVP only would attract a lot of new players AND satisfy many that play right now.
Hi

Pvp[/quote

Thats why i made this clan... insted of items and loot to make your motivateing people why not try insted have funn with people u play with?..... we have been in frozen for 7 months and noone gave a **** that we been bullied by 2 clans. We laughed when got outlocked have dumb conversation on bosses. Went on boss 60 lvl sw with zilion high lvl to support one low lvl and shet like that . Play hide and seek . Have damn funn its game..... dont seek for loot many clannies will quit.
1) you don't get bullied by clans, it's called competition lol
2) Although you praise your efforts of how impressive your clan is, look at the numbers. Clearly people don't share your opinion as your clan isn't large and it annoys me when you tell people how to run their own clans. You like to point fingers all the time and tbh i'm bored of it
Hi

I mean, try to understand where the community is coming from. Leveling is grind oriented but we are fine with that. Hearing is boss grind oriented and we are fine with that too.
But why make leveling fishing and cooking a grind aswell. Why make event hats a grind to pick up a bunch of items too? Change those systems.
Add other things to do besides leveling and bossing. Change pvp to a fair type of pvp. Add ways to get gear only obtainable from pvp.
Add new skills and weapon types. Make regular xps x5 and heroic x6 to shorten the grind.
Add bosses where people dont need a raid to kill.
Change the way dragon pets are obtained.
Allow server transfers.
Better your guys support team and fix the very slow responses to tickets.
Many more to state if needed.
Mabon
175 rogue
121 warrior