Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Happened To Avalon

+1 and today Havoc teamed up with the remaining Avalon's to down a boss. New era, less hate. I kind of like it even though I still miss the lock fights.
+1 I agree that it is so much better if we keep hate at a minimum.
1+ competition is fun. But the aggressiveness was very unappealing, on both sides. Maybe one day, Havoc can understand why Ail always complained about the bosses etc :D
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

First we need find answer why mmo game die?
https://www.f2p.com/mmo-games-die/
And more answer we can find in google. I think OTM don’t have ideas how to revive the game... rn Ch dies like Linuage 2 a lot time ago.. I mention about linuage2 because otm CH they make the same mistakes... we get new ideas (cooking and rest unfathomable) - otm try give to as some fun but this GREAT IDEAS only can kill the game... otm should learn from the mistakes of other developers.. becouse if we left - game will be die... death game don’t give $$$ right?!?

The motivation to come back is very low. I’ve been busy all summer but holy **** OTM messed this game up. Higher the level the more your pentalized. Quest rewards suck and the constant camping bosses makes the game so lame. Spent years trying to advise OTM but they wouldn’t listen. They don’t know their game at all so they keep recycling trash content and the new expansions brought items that only half of them were even better then the old bosses gear. I absolutely love my clan mates but OTM hasn’t made the reward worth the effort anymore. Celtic heroes is no longer a fun game. It will continue to spiral down until it can’t afford to be a game anymore. Their churn rate is horrible. Muldar you are a great guy and I don’t personally hate OTM or any devs but you went by this game so wrong. If this next update isn’t a fix all then it’s over.

So many players warned them for years and veteran players are disappearing. There are just much better options for games out there now.
Very good post Mortal (I am old Neogie btw) and my rant is not exactly to do with your issues, but it’s extremely valid.
What I have experienced is - a lot of us seasoned players are lost when a chief quits. The clan most likely falls as it’s really, a very tough job that not many want to do OR is capable of doing. Then for some, it’s no option to join the other team that you faught against. Even if you are NOT a scammer, NOT antisocial. Maybe you carry a little attitude. Maybe threw a few insults. That is normal indeed, right? Especially when you have had the dirty done on you! It’s how and where you feel comfortable that matters and works both sides. You need to feel comfortable with the clan and vise versa! However, it is true- that some players are scammers, extremely rude... are Anti social and yes, they need to change indeed if they want end game. BUT some of us have done nothing wrong other than been little outspoken, as in my case. Not even in a rude sense.. and that, in turn can ruin chances. Or like in my friends situation- she was used and played. She was next in line for her upgrades of edl weapons - but an old friend joined the clan and he was given them instead, as he was friends of the leadership.. and this was for his alt even! You think she should stay in a clan that uses ppl?? She left that clan, joined my old clan and loved it.. but our chief quit. Clan fell.. We are definitely not joining the opposition. So we moved, then same situation happened after lvling up to end.. We are mice on the wheel again.

You see, The game can be turned upside down for many players having no place to go, with little actions. You know, the butterfly effect? One persons actions, can ruin many. Lot of us are stuck and out of luck. It is also true that some of us seasoned players have a little attitude now as we seen it all and done it all. We get a little agitated and then don’t fit somewhere new. I have turned into a bit of a clan hopper trying to find what I had once had in my old clan, where I was happy for several years.. I quit when it fell, I have come back and been playing over a year again now. Lvled up two new toons.. two clans I have been (different servers) and felt appreciated- both had the chiefs quit... and they fell. Now, I wish not to go to the opposition (or they might not want me) so, it’s hard to find a nice clan where you fit.

SO please make it so the clans can be smaller, bosses easier. And make it so that not one giant clan rules and decides who can play end or not. If we can have several clans that all can do end game - that would benefit so many people, right? And then we don’t have all the global hopping and loss of good players.

I doubt that havoc is helping Avalon at a boss lol they hate you guys so I'm sure they won't bother helping you. Tulla stops pretending to be a judge ur unfathomable at it like really lol used havoc took gear and joined a dead clan that won't be what it was ever. Darkshitty please stop acting like you know everything little Ms. Perfect, Give up on Avalon your New cheiftan is worst then Aileron....... Raved how much you hate havoc is funny asf when you used to be one of them.

I doubt that havoc is helping Avalon at a boss lol they hate you guys so I'm sure they won't bother helping you. Tulla stops pretending to be a judge ur **** at it like really lol used havoc took gear and joined a dead clan that won't be what it was ever. Darkshitty please stop acting like you know everything little Ms. Perfect, Give up on Avalon your New cheiftan is worst then Aileron....... Raved how much you hate havoc is funny asf when you used to be one of them.

Oh no rirkiu not you boo let’s not put you on the spot light , hate for you to get blackballed ,

Yours truly jydog :*
Jythedog : morrgian 220 mage
Topnotchy: mabon 218 Ranger

Late commenting here but it’s sad to see such an old clan go. For years they were what everyone on every server looked up to as a stable and strong clan. Whether you agree with how they operated (thinking of the exclusion), their strength as a unit was unparalleled and their ability as players was amazing.
It’s sad to see them go, but it makes sense. No other server had a clan that was able to maintain dominance for almost the entire game history, none except Ava. All that time of playing CH has to wear you down to the point where you just can’t log anymore, especially with how OTM has been building the game.
Gardens seems to be a fix to a lot of this but it’s one zone that took 9 months longer than the 2 years they said it would take... how fast OTM can deliver next content is what will determine if game survives.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I doubt that havoc is helping Avalon at a boss lol they hate you guys so I'm sure they won't bother helping you. Tulla stops pretending to be a judge ur **** at it like really lol used havoc took gear and joined a dead clan that won't be what it was ever. Darkshitty please stop acting like you know everything little Ms. Perfect, Give up on Avalon your New cheiftan is worst then Aileron....... Raved how much you hate havoc is funny asf when you used to be one of them.
Havoc occasionally help, only few members though. There are some real nice and committed clannies in havoc. Maybe talk to some of their members rather gaining information on one of the most hated players in game who hate Avalon.

I’m not sure about you though, but we aren’t all about bossing, at the end of the day it’s just having fun with people you have been playing for so many years. Hence why Tuula joined us and wanted to have the same feeling. And believe it or not, Raved is doing perfect on running the clan, she’s giving some the influence to log in and help and setting us on the right track. We don’t “hate” Havoc, but we dislike some of their members who do give them a horrible name.

Please don’t get it locked.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

What I got from this thread... A big clan fails and so they blame otm for making this game bad, with only a couple blaming themselves... what goes up usually comes down at some point, and it seems that it was Avalons turn to fall, and otm arnt the ones to blame
A clan can fall because of internal factors, but external factors such as poor game design can play a part.

Have seen this first hand. Clan was dominant, people got bored of the game because a lack of content, they slowly quit which leads to the other clan rising.

There is no doubt that the game has serious issues. The lack of content, or communication from the higher ups at OTM and blurred vision of the future for the game definitely did play a part in Aileron quitting which created a domino effect. He was always critical of the game and putting suggestions out there to make it better, too bad the team was too slow or reluctant, probably expecting too much from a mobile enterprise.

I have never been in Avalon nor am I really close friends with anyone from there, but it is always sad to see CH players from early days finally succumbing to this games endless camping and boredom.
Wattzon of Sulis

Dear Sir,

You are badly informed. I got most of my gear from Zagalo not Havoc. When I choose to leave Havoc I returned the gear Seela asked for. I have no bad feelings about Havoc. Seela made a great job with the clan that is now dominant. I choose Avalon as it made it possible for me to be with friends. Im glad I took that step. And Im pretty sure Havoc is to as I can be a grumpy old man. Enjoy the game and hate less.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona