Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Anniversary

"People went from 0-150 real quick"
I can level toons to 150 in a single day currently...

And again, not everybody would be constantly leveling if it comes with a carnage event.
I think that the point of the leveling to 150 in a day was put into a bad perspective, he meant that when 140 was the soft level cap back in 2013 and everyone who leveled over the 2-3 days of double xp to 130+ got very bored within a few months. Im not entirely sure if it would be either a bad or a good idea right now. But there are limited leveling spots for the many new alts and accounts that will get created during that period.

Not all will be leveling constantly but the ones who are not in an rivalry clan will be, and there are a lot in some clans.
Along with carrow carnage and double XP/gold gains, adjust respawn rate of all mobs to spawn 4x faster.

I don't think people appreciate just how tiring and boring it is to level from 1-220 currently. I don't see any harm in double XP during a carrow carnage weekend so everyone can benefit. If you can't level, farm bosses. If you can't farm bosses or level, farm gold. There is no way for any single clan to monopolize this type of event.
+1..
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

I think that the point of the leveling to 150 in a day was put into a bad perspective, he meant that when 140 was the soft level cap back in 2013 and everyone who leveled over the 2-3 days of double xp to 130+ got very bored within a few months. Im not entirely sure if it would be either a bad or a good idea right now. But there are limited leveling spots for the many new alts and accounts that will get created during that period.

Not all will be leveling constantly but the ones who are not in an rivalry clan will be, and there are a lot in some clans.
Along with carrow carnage and double XP/gold gains, adjust respawn rate of all mobs to spawn 4x faster.

I don't think people appreciate just how tiring and boring it is to level from 1-220 currently. I don't see any harm in double XP during a carrow carnage weekend so everyone can benefit. If you can't level, farm bosses. If you can't farm bosses or level, farm gold. There is no way for any single clan to monopolize this type of event.
+1..
+1. Stop favoring only one side of the player base and favor all of them.

I dont know about double plat guys but I'm gonna be honest not everyone spends money, look other games,on their anniversary they always give free premium money so My idea is 50plat to each player or ur choice but plz give plat to all players.F2P players should also have the opportunity to buy chests at least once.Just a little plat giveaway to all will spice things up.
Last edited by Ryder03 on Tue May 08, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I dont know about double plat guys but I'm gonna be honest not everyone spends money, look other games,on their anniversary they always give free premium money so My idea is 50plat to each player or ur choice but plz give plat to all players.F2P players should also have the opportunity to buy chests at least once.Just a little plat giveaway will spice things up.
wat ll u do of those 50 plat anyway.... if dbt plat come alot of chest ll be bought nd ll be opened... price will down this ll improve server economy even u hvnt bought thing u ll get benefit.. much more benefit thn 50 plat imo
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

double drops from gele or improved chance for gele to drop an axe for me :D
nd a void wand fr me.. tht ll help ch as a whole... lol
zkiiii lvl 220 mage