Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mount/pet simultaneously

I keep on reading threads with pet or mount debates therefore I asked myself if I can't equip them together? I'm noob about the game but I saw there are two different slot in the stable screen, respectively the mount slot and the pet slot and that makes me think it is possibile to equip both.

Re: Mount/pet simultaneously

Yep it is completely possible to equip both at the same time
Unless you mean the old mounts (boars, horses ect) and 'companion' pets (bone hawk thingys and the crows), which were in the game before the stables tab was around, and are equipped in the mainhand weapon slot, (only one at a time)
Though I presume you mean the 'official' pets and mounts, which can be equipped at the same time :)
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Yep it is completely possible to equip both at the same time
Unless you mean the old mounts (boars, horses ect) and 'companion' pets (bone hawk thingys and the crows), which were in the game before the stables tab was around, and are equipped in the mainhand weapon slot, (only one at a time)
Though I presume you mean the 'official' pets and mounts, which can be equipped at the same time :)
I think he means the debate on whether it is preferential to invest in a mount or a pet (as both is quite expensive). I still use my Camocorn ;)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

ok dont wana strt a debate bt if u r goin wid bunny as most mages do u should get it first bcz of heals nd regen... nd fr mount yes elk is preferred bt u can go wid wolf bcz pierce lure more often used thn magic lure...(elk skill is magic dmg nd wolf is pierce) (after u get 2k focus further increase deesnt effect dps by much so skill becomes more imp) bt thn again other thn edl bosses mages r kind of ineffective fr locking so well u cam see fr urself wen u get a hold onto mage
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

I get it, I take the chance to ask you too what's the best mount for mages? I read some mages prefer bear ( for vit maybe?) , but others prefer elk and I'm confused about this.
ermm if u thinking abt travelling on Mount thn forget it mages r squishy u ll die before u reach ur destination so buy 80% mount while lvling instead nd it can be resold nd buy ur mount after u hit 220 or so... even thou i die alot afte hitting 220
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

I get it, I take the chance to ask you too what's the best mount for mages? I read some mages prefer bear ( for vit maybe?) , but others prefer elk and I'm confused about this.
ermm if u thinking abt travelling on Mount thn forget it mages r squishy u ll die before u reach ur destination so buy 80% mount while lvling instead nd it can be resold nd buy ur mount after u hit 220 or so... even thou i die alot afte hitting 220
I thought there were stat/attribute bonus from mounts in addiction to speed bonus, isn't it?

I thought there were stat/attribute bonus from mounts in addiction to speed bonus, isn't it?
already tried to explain u in earlier post... nd moreover bunny will add focus.. nd gives energy regen nd hp regen... help much more while lvling
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS

already tried to explain u in earlier post... nd moreover bunny will add focus.. nd gives energy regen nd hp regen... help much more while lvling
yep but bunny is a pet, not a mount, I was asking if mounts have stats /skill/bonus too like pets?

yep but bunny is a pet, not a mount, I was asking if mounts have stats /skill/bonus too like pets?
ye they do hv u can chk thm at umm topmost ley in castle forgot its name... lol... there js vendor tht bread mount nd u can chk stats added there same fr pets bt u need to visit pet breeder near farcrag castle ley
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS