Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Anniversary

Obviously, double plat event.

Why limit the carnage to Carrowmore when there's bosses all across Lirs, Sewers, Murky, etc? Decrease times of ALL bosses for true carnage.
Maybe a new hat in celebration of the anniversary.
Double bounties would be nice too.
A few heroic combos for anyone that logs on during the anniversary day?
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

No never re release lugh masks it will kill the value of the old ones. These old and rare items need to be kept that way. White masks of lugh and covers are priceless. Releasing them again aoen or not will make them cheaper. People who pay huge prices for them would get mad knowing they can get the same thing free/cheap.
Mabon
175 rogue
121 warrior

Or maybe this...as a contest or something...

The Minions of Bloodthorn are scouting Dal Rata, searching for the weak and foolish to joins their cursed ranks. Brave heroes unite, and reject their assault as we prepare to weed them out root and stem!

For this limited time, the Minions of Bloodthorn can be found in all the far reaches of the realm, and Lord McLir needs your aid.

Each minion drops roses (or some other flower) of various colors, which can be exchanged at the castle as bounties for a garland (maybe a crown) of roses with a chance to randomly get an affected one.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

I think the double plat sale will be a great way to spur activity in all servers.

I also really like the idea of tieing it into the Gardens Update. Could call it “Bloodthorn Awakens”. Have all dl and edl armor and weapon boss spawns be either 5-6 stars, raid bosses spawning 3x as fast, and all legacy bosses spawning in 2-3 hour windows across all of Dal Rata. Basicly the story line would read that the awakening of Bloodthorn is causing chaos to serge and has had drastic consequences for all of the land. The idea is to have so many spawns that no one clan can kill them all.

I know these events are to be short lived but they could allow everyone to have chance to get that last gear they need to be ready for the new area. The problem with past events are that they are small enough that a dominant clan can kill 80-90% of the increased spawns. With an event like this, it would simply be to much to kill so it would open the door for smaller clans while the dominant clans are having to prioritize what kills to go to in what order. It’s like a server restart but lasting an entire weekend.

Any birthday specific fash would be neat (maybe not always a hat lol) and could be randomly generated colors everyday in the form of special daily log ins.

As for special cooking items, I think having the recipes for effect cupcakes would be a cool idea. You eat a cupcake and have a special effect for 5 min like the other food items.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

No never re release lugh masks it will kill the value of the old ones. These old and rare items need to be kept that way. White masks of lugh and covers are priceless. Releasing them again aoen or not will make them cheaper. People who pay huge prices for them would get mad knowing they can get the same thing free/cheap.
They've already done it with mounts, fashion, and lux and disregarded the players that had spent a lot of gold on these collections (stamping the word aeon is not less insulting nor is it a compromise). If you disagree with the decisions otm has made, then I recommend boycotting plat purchase and not financially supporting the company like some of us have.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

They've already done it with mounts, fashion, and lux and disregarded the players that had spent a lot of gold on these collections (stamping the word aeon is not less insulting nor is it a compromise). If you disagree with the decisions otm has made, then I recommend boycotting plat purchase and not financially supporting the company like some of us have.
I agree. Why support them financially when they dont listen/give us what we want. All these aoen items made the original irrelevant. Someone on Mabon bought a white lugh mask for 3m a few days ago. How would he feel if they just let him get the same exact mask with only aoen difference in title.
Mabon
175 rogue
121 warrior

I agree. Why support them financially when they dont listen/give us what we want. All these aoen items made the original irrelevant. Someone on Mabon bought a white lugh mask for 3m a few days ago. How would he feel if they just let him get the same exact mask with only aoen difference in title.
Only 3m? Their prices went down I see. Last time I was on ios I had to pay 10m for a white lugh. And yes I'm still for rereleasing them in another form. Or make them no trade, idc. They're great that not only android servers don't have, but nuada aswell.

Idk... Aeon variants are significantly cheaper than non-Aeon on Taranis. People see Aeon items as "they just got lucky with a chest"
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!