Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Anniversary

Double plat
Re release of lugh masks in a different form (like you guys did with crests for garden update) so android can have a bit of the lugh life.
Carrow carnage? How bout full game carnage. Give some love to the otherworld dwellers and stonevale. Include Carrow too.
Or do a different form of birthday party hats, or even crowns. I mean you guys re released everything else already.

Id say design some special headgear unique to this anniversary. Make it availible for around 2-3 weeks and remove it afterwards. Login rewards maybe? Also +1 to Double plat and Carrow Carnage :D

^ Also an idea I thought of.... forum comp, design the new headgear and win exclusive prize of mauve samurai set and the helm itself with some fancy effect. 4 Places:

4th Place: Samurai Mauve set
3d Place: Samurai Mauve w/ effect set
2nd Place: Samurai Mauve w/ effect + new Mauve helm
1st Place: Samurai Mauve w/ effect + new Mauve helm + *unique effect*
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

Hey Heroes,

With the Celtic Heroes 7th anniversary almost upon us (15th of June) I want to get the community involved and hear some of your event ideas for our anniversary celebration!
Double Platinum? Carrowmore Carnage?! Double Bounties? Boss Weekend? Something completely different?!

Let us know your ideas below and I'll see what I can do with the team ;)

I look forward to celebrating our 7th anniversary with you and from all of us here at OTM, a massive thank you for your continued support and dedication to Celtic Heroes!
a special chest with no junk inside, only old mounts and fashion.
Ranger 227+

Double plat
Re release of lugh masks in a different form (like you guys did with crests for garden update) so android can have a bit of the lugh life.
Carrow carnage? How bout full game carnage. Give some love to the otherworld dwellers and stonevale. Include Carrow too.
Or do a different form of birthday party hats, or even crowns. I mean you guys re released everything else already.
This. And please knock windows down to 15 minutes.

Give the android servers a chance to grab laugh and huntsman masks.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Double plat please! I’ve beeen saving my pennies lol.

Also, I loved carromore carnage, and wouldn’t mind seeing it again. Or like a general legacy weekend where all legacies spawned every 2 hours or so throughout the realm.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed