Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes Anniversary

Hey Heroes,

With the Celtic Heroes 7th anniversary almost upon us (15th of June) I want to get the community involved and hear some of your event ideas for our anniversary celebration!
Double Platinum? Carrowmore Carnage?! Double Bounties? Boss Weekend? Something completely different?!

Let us know your ideas below and I'll see what I can do with the team ;)

I look forward to celebrating our 7th anniversary with you and from all of us here at OTM, a massive thank you for your continued support and dedication to Celtic Heroes!

Re: Celtic Heroes Anniversary

X2 Plat is a given :D,
Cookable B-day cakes would be cool,
Double bounties YES!!!
(gonna get hate on this one, but) birthday hats kinda like the new year hats; (keep the no-trade part), but can we choose what color we get.

I'd like to see something like the hat quests etc, but instead of picking up items to turn in, we're looking for the item itself (like a random potion/lix or alt/reb book; not insignificant, but not OP) and only spawn like 1-3 at a time.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Hmmm

@muldar how about make buy to win players and play to win players both happy?

Meaning can we have a dbl plat day for buy to win

And a carrowmore carnage or boss weekend for play to win

———————-
Double bounties sounds awesome too but that wud be too much assuming ur gonna wanna do two things but how about devide the through the weekends of june?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Hey Heroes,

With the Celtic Heroes 7th anniversary almost upon us (15th of June) I want to get the community involved and hear some of your event ideas for our anniversary celebration!
Double Platinum? Carrowmore Carnage?! Double Bounties? Boss Weekend? Something completely different?!

Let us know your ideas below and I'll see what I can do with the team ;)

I look forward to celebrating our 7th anniversary with you and from all of us here at OTM, a massive thank you for your continued support and dedication to Celtic Heroes!
Maybe double plat in may tho u will make lot of money from people hyped for gardens
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Double gold...double xp from bounties....reduced spawn timer for everything....double xp from fishing quests. Maybe bonus 20% xp instead of a double xp event...but yea something to make both types of players happy the plat buyers and the people who dont buy.
Mabon
175 rogue
121 warrior

I vote 4x xp for everything that stacks with lixes so all those people with level 190 druids who are looking at the next 30 levels with fear and trepidation can finally get moving (me).

And loads of bosses! And double plat and hat quests (or like mount quests) and competitions I want all the fun!! ♥
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Double plat and gold/bounties or something similar which players of all levels can participate in

Perhaps a competition as well? We had two in relatively quick succession when the feature was released but nothing since. One every month or two would be a good addition.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Thanks for asking the community about this! :D

- Double Plat: most players I know primarily buy plat during Black Friday and Anniversary, this is a necessity now
- Double XP: No. No. No. OTM learned their lesson the hard way last time they did this!
- Double Gold: Iffy, but I'd say no, only causes mayhem with everyone trying to kill/KS everything
- Balloons: YES!!! Bring back the balloon clusters!
- Fireworks: It would be really awesome to have another fireworks variant, different colors perhaps
- Carrowmore Carnage: Iffy, maybe save this for the summer event
- Double Bounties: Always fun!
- Cookable Birthday Cakes: Absolutely. For bonus points, make them similar to cupcakes of years past (they have a visual effect when consumed)
Last edited by Regenleif on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!