Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Heroic Haste isn’t Equal to all Classes

You forgot to mention warriors edl sword with 2750 speed, heroic haste makes it hit cap exactly :lol:

But anyway, we should all agree that rogue is the super class when it comes to dps in general....
I won't complain about the speed cap but I do complain about shadowstrike being almost useless at raids... at a 19mins mord raid I'm only able to land it once, that's if I'm lucky, otherwise it never lands..

Plus, I don't get the logic with rangers armours and weapons, rangers are a ranged class ofc, why fo they get massive hp buff, heavy strong weapons that could almost hit cap when hasted, mention a ranger would barley die.... but is rogues get low hp on armour and the worst weapons...don't you think that hp on armour should go rogues instead? Don't you think that daggers should have heavier damage on weapons?
If you compare ranger and rogue edl, the numerical values are the same however the two classes are opposite. Rangers get more health and less energy, rogues get more energy and less health. Makes sense to me sincethe rogue class is more reliant on skills than rangers are.

Maybe its just me but i think dagger damage is fine. Edl adds 130 pierce and gele daggers are almost equal pierce to edl bows and have elemental on top of that. Daggers are meant to be the smaller, lighter, faster with a bit less damage weapon
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Only dps type that gets hurt by the speed cap is hand to hand. Daggers are perfectly fine

Hand to hand combat needs a buff
Hahahahahahaha... why not let necro drop hand to hand rings again, also would love seeing rogues and rangers fisting a boss, save gold and screw weapons...
Please no
Knuckle blades...
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I know this post is a few months old, but how did you guys calculate how much hastes boost speed by?

{Not a complaint about speed cap, only asking for information}

There are two popular beliefs:

(1) 2000 attack speed on 50% haste brings speed down to 1000 (but not really since 1100 is cap)

(2) 2000 attack speed on 50% haste brings speed down to 1500

If the first is right, then several weopens hit speed cap easily with either just haste lix or haste lix+ haste potion.

If second is right, then no endgame weopens hit speed cap on hastes alone. (A few low Lvl weopens still do).

I tried to count how many autos were being cast over 2 minutes by looking at the numbers or words that appeared on the screen, ignoring animation. This gave me incorrect numbers, 100 hits per 2 minutes which is only a speed of 1200 (while speed cap is 1100). I got this number regardless of super or heroic hastes, or if I stacked a haste potion on-top.
I was thinking maybe the method of looking at the numbers and words that appear after landing an auto is an incorrect way of measuring this.

Any insight would be appreciated.

(I was using Finepoint dagger, original attack speed 1588)
Last edited by bruhbruh on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue DONN

Plus, I don't get the logic with rangers armours and weapons, rangers are a ranged class ofc, why fo they get massive hp buff, heavy strong weapons that could almost hit cap when hasted, mention a ranger would barley die.... but is rogues get low hp on armour and the worst weapons...don't you think that hp on armour should go rogues instead? Don't you think that daggers should have heavier damage on weapons?
Rangers are actually meant to be a solo, self supportive class, so this doesn't surprise me, and I dont think we need to be nerfed to be squishy. Lol low-key y'all in thia thread are insane asking for debuffs rather than buffs where needed, and rogues need energy more than health because their dps is more important than not dying a few extra times. Would you rather easily spam skills like ss (needs to be buffed for bosses imo), quick strike, sneaky, etc?. I don't think u realize how important the sets energy boost is because my rogue, at 173 with no energy boosted gear, has 180 focus and like 780 energy, so yeah they energy rogues get from edl is definitely a lot more important than people realize. We all just get used to having dl and edl that we forget. I have two toons without those and the aura for rangers and rogues, i couldn't complain.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

If anyone in here said that mages are balanced at endgame for dps you have never played a mage on raids. Furthermore rangers are the primary auto damage class suck it up, rogues were given a skill lineup that can rivals mages at endgame so don’t complain. Casters have been royally screwed for years, that’s kinda what happens when you make bosses divine reliant and then say, hey let’s give divine damage to everyone...oh except casters they don’t need to do damage.

Rangers have great autos

Rogues have a great balance of skill and auto damage

Casters got nerfed and forced into support roles

Edit: sry for the rant :p but let’s be honest we all knew it was coming :3
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Hey, what about mages and druids who don't even have a lix to boost DPS?
+1
Shhh :P
Would rather just see an overall dps buff :lol:
I like mages cuz they cheap :3 sure you can’t effectivly solo level em, but once they are at EG they are cheap
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at