Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Our awesome bank and conflux question

Cool, although I wonder if all your active mains and alts are geared fully how do you have so much stuff left in your bank, do you have no comp on the bosses? Or do you just like to keep bank stocked and not gear people instantly?
Idk anything about Donn but it’s probably both of these.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Thats how greedy this clan is. So many drops in bank and after 6 yrs. MrScar still killing meteoric and warden boss. So what you gonna do to all the items in bank eat it. Still dont happy with all that. Still not contented.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Cool, although I wonder if all your active mains and alts are geared fully how do you have so much stuff left in your bank, do you have no comp on the bosses? Or do you just like to keep bank stocked and not gear people instantly?
Definitely not geared instantly and I'm speaking from experience. When I played there I leveled very quickly on my rogue but also went to every dl boss that was called- that I was of level to help lock. At that time they did have competition from a clan named 'loyalty' but idk what it's like now. I won't go through all the details but at one point balor started looking more promising again and I gradually made my transition back. All I have left on Donn is my 170+ rogue :)

Thats correct we do not have any competition atm.. we defeated all our competition, by not making them get any bosses.
If we leave necro mordy or base up.. they have a chance to kill. But they are very inactive.
Idk anything about Donn but it’s probably both of these.
It feels good to see it stings in the haters eye
Thats how greedy this clan is. So many drops in bank and after 6 yrs. MrScar still killing meteoric and warden boss. So what you gonna do to all the items in bank eat it. Still dont happy with all that. Still not contented.
Hello blinkdagger, if you have any complaints please write a note and put it in your pocket :D
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Well, every clan is going to accumulate gear that no one needs, over time. I've seen it happen with many endgame clans. Should they just stop killing bosses? Give the excess drops to the opposition? Are every other player/clan on Donn saints in comparison to the ranks of Concordia? Highly doubt it, No, I deny it because like I said been there done that.

Definitely not geared instantly and I'm speaking from experience. When I played there I leveled very quickly on my rogue but also went to every dl boss that was called- that I was of level to help lock. At that time they did have competition from a clan named 'loyalty' but idk what it's like now. I won't go through all the details but at one point balor started looking more promising again and I gradually made my transition back. All I have left on Donn is my 170+ rogue :)

Ofc we dont gear ppl instantly or this sytem wouldnt work and banks would been empty..
And we do acctually geat pretty fast.. a month of hard bossing on endgame bosses brings you drops..

But yes we are very aware where items go and who we gear with what.. we look alot on chronological order, activity and how much you help clannies of different tasks.. lvl/bounties/dailies etc..

That bank is one of the banks.. we have an extra bank aswell with reserve items.. about 100 of each armor item, in case of unfortunate scenario.

90% of all requests gets forfilled.
I know for a fact that my clan is far from greedy. Its a game with competition and main thing is to kill bosses. And if i want my clan to grow.. ofc ill kill all bosses from meteoric to gelebron. Because my newest members will need the drops..
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

All your alts and mains are fully geared edl,dl and dg and because of that my only toon lvl 192 dont experience frozen armor. Because your killing all bosses even meteoric and warden.

After 6yrs...
Are you happy now???
Celebrate your dominations...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...