Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I'm Back

Hello there, old friends.
Although I'm not strictly new to the game, it's been a long time since I last played so it feels new.
Anyway, I'm a lvl 154 ranger on Fingal, you can probably see me hanging about in green glenmor fashion on my elk thingy which im still working out what im doing with.
I have done Beta testing for Samhain and Yule 2015, but quit just as the tides of fate update began, and I hope I'm not going to be quitting again any time soon.
Cheers, Issa
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Re: I'm Back

Hello there, old friends.
Although I'm not strictly new to the game, it's been a long time since I last played so it feels new.
Anyway, I'm a lvl 154 ranger on Fingal, you can probably see me hanging about in green glenmor fashion on my elk thingy which im still working out what im doing with.
I have done Beta testing for Samhain and Yule 2015, but quit just as the tides of fate update began, and I hope I'm not going to be quitting again any time soon.
Cheers, Issa
Welcome back to Celtic. :) Hope you stick around. Make sure to name your elk.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Welcome back dude, it has been too long :)
:lol: haha cheers mates
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

who are you? :lol:
I dont even know :lol:
Peace out - Issa

Welcome back and enjoy your stay
Cheers mate
Peace out - Issa