Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Diciplinary procedures...

Disciplinary Procedure Changes #1
by Tadaaah
Hey guys!

As many of you are aware, we've been cracking down a bit on certain types of breaches in our Terms of Service as well as harassment. Not all bad behavior is created equal and our disciplinary procedure should reflect that. It should reflect protecting those players that play our game legitimately, fairly and with the intention to enjoy and bring joy to the community. It should not protect those that seek to disrupt others' gameplay, break our Terms of Service and show no willingness to change. This post is to inform you that we have updated our policy; discuss a bit about the future; address some specific examples for this community.

What about the abusive names or insulting names. What will you do?
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Re: Diciplinary procedures...

by Tadaaah
Hey guys!

As many of you are aware, we've been cracking down a bit on certain types of breaches in our Terms of Service as well as harassment. Not all bad behavior is created equal and our disciplinary procedure should reflect that. It should reflect protecting those players that play our game legitimately, fairly and with the intention to enjoy and bring joy to the community. It should not protect those that seek to disrupt others' gameplay, break our Terms of Service and show no willingness to change. This post is to inform you that we have updated our policy; discuss a bit about the future; address some specific examples for this community.

I'd imagine either:

1.Nothing
2 Allow the player to choose a new name
3.Change their name to one of the randomly. generated names we see when creating a new toon

by Tadaaah
Hey guys!

I mean, on the surface i kind of agree with it all.. but it's really vague.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Generally speaking, if you report an abusive name, we message the user and ask them what change they want or we'll make up a random name for them. So if you see any PurpleUnicornLazers13, that is something I would randomly name someone.

Other fun names you may get from me:
PinkPlatypusNinja87
FluffyTurnips234
TinyHippoHugs

Generally speaking, if you report an abusive name, we message the user and ask them what change they want or we'll make up a random name for them. So if you see any PurpleUnicornLazers13, that is something I would randomly name someone.

PinkPlatypusNinja87
FluffyTurnips234
TinyHippoHugs
If you guys change a name, is the original blocked from being used? Because would suck if you lose your name and someone else takes your original and start scamming people

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

PinkPlatypusNinja87
FluffyTurnips234
TinyHippoHugs
If you guys change a name, is the original blocked from being used? Because would suck if you lose your name and someone else takes your original and start scamming people
Unfortunately, it would open the name back up. But we don't just change names all willy nilly. Again, this is referring to vulgar names.