Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Disciplinary action procedures

Im not sure about this procedure. Celtic heroes isnt all that toxic and other than griefing and maybe severe scamming I cant see any reason to make everyone scared to do any move and goof around.

I played and still play other games, CH doesnt come close to toxicity of normal video games, and I think its quite pointless. Those who spam or harass me are simply blocked.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Im not sure about this procedure. Celtic heroes isnt all that toxic and other than griefing and maybe severe scamming I cant see any reason to make everyone scared to do any move and goof around.

I played and still play other games, CH doesnt come close to toxicity of normal video games, and I think its quite pointless. Those who spam or harass me are simply blocked.
You’re right when you say this community is in the vast majority full of great people however I think you’d be suprised at the volume of issues that are reported to support.

All this change does is give us more flexibility to deal with serious issues in a serious way. There’s nothing to be scared of and it will likely not effect most of you directly.

The only people this impacts are people who commit very serious infractions or those who repeatedly engage in bad behaviour despite warnings.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

You’re right when you say this community is in the vast majority full of great people however I think you’d be suprised at the volume of issues that are reported to support.

All this change does is give us more flexibility to deal with serious issues in a serious way. There’s nothing to be scared of and it will likely not effect most of you directly.

The only people this impacts are people who commit very serious infractions or those who repeatedly engage in bad behaviour despite warnings.
In all my years of playing, I've never heard or seen anyone receive a warning before a ban. Just a mute one time but that was it.
Otherwise it was always a straight ban and you guys never went with your own procedures. All I see now is appeals are getting lazier and making more permanent bans on the list so they have less to deal With. I mean, I get it. But why make more or new procedures if you guys didn't even follow your prior ones?

In all my years of playing, I've never heard or seen anyone receive a warning before a ban. Just a mute one time but that was it.
Otherwise it was always a straight ban and you guys never went with your own procedures. All I see now is appeals are getting lazier and making more permanent bans on the list so they have less to deal With. I mean, I get it. But why make more or new procedures if you guys didn't even follow your prior ones?
This is actually part of why we are making the new one, so we have a more unified approach internally as well. You should stop seeing permanent bans in most cases. Internal policies push for "Silencing" over bans.

We recently did an extensive study and harassment was one of the largest complaints that came up. That played a part in moving this change forward as well. We aren't going to tell you what fits where for a few reasons as most of you and all of you should be following the rules anyway. 1. We don't want people looking for loopholes. Let's be honest; that why a lot of people are asking. 2. Not everything is black and white. For example: If we say "vulgarity" is in X tier, well, that doesn't leave us any flexibility. There's a big difference between dropping the occasional F bomb VS cussing someone out VS running around asking for nudes VS sending nudes VS dropping every curse word in the book.

It's a system put in place to protect those that want to enjoy gaming. If you play normally, you don't have anything to worry about.

This is actually part of why we are making the new one, so we have a more unified approach internally as well. You should stop seeing permanent bans in most cases. Internal policies push for "Silencing" over bans.

We recently did an extensive study and harassment was one of the largest complaints that came up. That played a part in moving this change forward as well. We aren't going to tell you what fits where for a few reasons as most of you and all of you should be following the rules anyway. 1. We don't want people looking for loopholes. Let's be honest; that why a lot of people are asking. 2. Not everything is black and white. For example: If we say "vulgarity" is in X tier, well, that doesn't leave us any flexibility. There's a big difference between dropping the occasional F bomb VS cussing someone out VS running around asking for nudes VS sending nudes VS dropping every curse word in the book.

It's a system put in place to protect those that want to enjoy gaming. If you play normally, you don't have anything to worry about.
Hmmm, I wonder if you guys ever saw me and my ex's sexting way back when. Wonder if we would've got banned for it in pms. Lmao we actually talked about it after and was like, wonder what their reactions are reading our chats. Ah good times...

Hmmm, I wonder if you guys ever saw me and my ex's sexting way back when. Wonder if we would've got banned for it in pms. Lmao we actually talked about it after and was like, wonder what their reactions are reading our chats. Ah good times...
I don't know if it was your account, but I have definitely read some sexting in people's chats. I mean, if your girlfriend isn't reporting you for your vulgar language, I'm probably not going to see a whisper of that nature. Context is taken into consideration. Reports can take a long time to handle for that reason.

I don't know if it was your account, but I have definitely read some sexting in people's chats. I mean, if your girlfriend isn't reporting you for your vulgar language, I'm probably not going to see a whisper of that nature. Context is taken into consideration. Reports can take a long time to handle for that reason.
So u didnt say, what was your reaction?

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

So u didnt say, what was your reaction?
:lol: